3 rabbits to good home

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cookiemonster

Reaction score
Have to give away some of my bunnies as my Cookie is going to have babies and need room for them.. Chance (the first pic) is a mini rex grey mix and is a year old... Vince is a harlequin mini rex mix and is a year and a half old... Silver (the grey bun) the only female being given away... she has had kits and is possibly pregnant now but unsure as she hasnt shown any signs yet... she is a year old...

Your rabbits are beautiful.! I am glad to hear in your other thread that the kits were born healthy.

As an outside observer, I obviously recommend that you spay and neuter all of your rabbits. If you have to get rid of some - including one that you are unsure whether she is pregnant or not - due to the birth of others, obviously that is not good. Ideally we commit to owning and caring for our pets throughout their entire lifetime.

I don't want to harp on the topic and I don't know your specific circumstances, so please don't construe the above as my passing judgement.

Latest posts

Back