3 month old bunnies need a home in Pennsylvania!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunRabit

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I rescued three babies a little while ago from being snake food. They were all born May 5th and are all boys. They are decently litter trained (no pee anywhere but litter box), and are very sociable.5233F27D-5908-4284-968E-D302983635DA.jpeg
So above is Norman. Such a sweet bunny. He is the smallest of the three
B7CE018B-4A84-476D-BB45-9AB3718D8DE4.jpeg
Above is Bolt, the trouble maker of the group. He is the biggest of the group.
BAAA1870-E245-4459-849B-1B9BC5CB055A.jpeg
Lastly, this is Bambi. He is the shyest of the group.

I would love for them all to go to the same home but I know thats a stretch to ask. I am asking that Bambi and Bolt be in the same home as they are super bonded with each other. I am leaving for college in less than a month and with having three bunnies myself, six bunnies is a lot for my parents to take care of.

I am located near Philadelphia but I am willing to meet up halfway if the drive is far.

Thank you everyone ❤️🐇🐇

Attachments

• 21BD0E3D-20F3-40FB-8D26-B63F17232B16.jpeg
    21BD0E3D-20F3-40FB-8D26-B63F17232B16.jpeg
    90.2 KB · Views: 0
I wouldn't reccommend them being rehomed together-three months of age, they're still baby bonded. A few more months and they will end up fighting and hating eachother. Group bonds are also the hardest of them all to create and maintain. Unless the new owner would be willing to neuter the boys as soon as they were ready to, and would be okay with the group falling out at any given time, i wouldn't let them be rehomed together.

Hey everyone. I rescued three babies a little while ago from being snake food. They were all born May 5th and are all boys. They are decently litter trained (no pee anywhere but litter box), and are very sociable.View attachment 56715
So above is Norman. Such a sweet bunny. He is the smallest of the three
View attachment 56717
Above is Bolt, the trouble maker of the group. He is the biggest of the group.
View attachment 56718
Lastly, this is Bambi. He is the shyest of the group.

I would love for them all to go to the same home but I know thats a stretch to ask. I am asking that Bambi and Bolt be in the same home as they are super bonded with each other. I am leaving for college in less than a month and with having three bunnies myself, six bunnies is a lot for my parents to take care of.

I am located near Philadelphia but I am willing to meet up halfway if the drive is far.

Thank you everyone ❤🐇🐇
Good luck to you and your beautiful boys!!

@BunRabit - Norman, Bolt, and Bambi can thank you for caring about them. Not wanting them to be killed or experience any type of cruelty in any manner.

I'm not familiar with the rescue group I found via google search in the Philly area. It might be a start, however? Always a relief when a rescue can sp/euter all their intakes to prevent overpopulation of misunderstood pets.

Thank you again for not allowing Norman, Bolt, and Bambi to die in the fangs and mouth of the snake/s.

https://www.luvnbunns.org/

Oh my, the photo of the three sibs is a smilemaker! Their head sizes like ladder steps! (Insert love symbol.)

I concur with @Catlyn about hormones and male agression and future spraying if not altered soon! 10 to 12 weeks is coming up quickly with their birthdate of May 5th.

Your three bunnies are fortunate for your Love and TLC. Additionally for your parents to look after them while you're away.

I wouldn't reccommend them being rehomed together-three months of age, they're still baby bonded. A few more months and they will end up fighting and hating eachother. Group bonds are also the hardest of them all to create and maintain. Unless the new owner would be willing to neuter the boys as soon as they were ready to, and would be okay with the group falling out at any given time, i wouldn't let them be rehomed together.
Yeah I know I just would rather they get neutered and re-bonded together then them not being together. But thank you I will definitely keep it in consideration

Latest posts

Back