3 Cheers for Pipp!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score
Pardon me if this has been done, as I'm sure it has, but I'd like to take a moment out to Thank Pipp for her hard work and dedication to this forum to keep it going.

I know it's not easy to always deal with the issues, big and small, but she doesn't seem to have waivered at all in the wake of some big changes.

Not only has she been a phenomenal support to all, but in light of her own struggles, she's managed to stay positive and be thoughtful of all members of this forum - past and present.

Thoughts, kudos, love notes - whatever it is you have to say - say it because it is that type of gratitude that keeps you wanting to 'stay in the game'.

From the bottom of our hearts in Tucker Town, Pipp, thank you for your hard work, the kindness and concern and love you put out there constantly. It means the world to so many of us and our charges. Keep up the good work, but rest when you need to.

:hugsquish::pink iris::highfive:

I wholeheartedly agree! Pipp is absolutely a main part of the glue that holds this forum together, and her wisdom and compassion are so greatly appreciated. I echo the sentiments that Carolyn made...thank you Pipp!:inlove:

:goodjob :thanks:

Pipp...

No one here can possibly fathom what you've got on your shoulders everyday, and you CERTAINLY don't get thanked enough for all you do.

I think we should all take the time to be sure we've acknowledged all your hard work...it ain't easy doin' so much, and knowing that most people on the forum won't even know you've done all that...

So, from me and mine to you...YOU'RE AWESOME!!! AND THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!

And...you let me know if there's anything I can help out with, ok?

Hugs always,

Rosie*

[align=center]:highfive::inlove::bunnydance::pink iris::great::party::hugsquish:
:group::party0002::big kiss::clapping:
[/align]
And no one could say this enough: :thanks:

And might I add: :time: we all gave you a hearty thank you! :)

Hehe...you're so wonderful!!

Hugs and lots of love,

Rosie & the Warren*

I agree totally. You do an amazing job we would be lost without you, you hold everything together as well as posting some awesome info.

Thankyou Pip :pink iris::goodjob:bunnyhug::bouquet:

A w w w ... just saw this...

Carolyn, you rock. You really ... leave me speechless.

You don't know how much this means to me, especially coming from you. :hugsquish:

Thanks everybody! :thanks:

sas :big kiss:

For those who may not know - Carolyn was the board's first moderator and the heart and soul of the forum for a long time.

Peg

Edited to add: Carolyn has been a source of inspiration to many of us and her posts still encourage and educate us now.

Pipp wrote:
You don't know how much this means to me, especially coming from you. :hugsquish:

Bunny people are awesome! You're no exception, Pipp! You really go above and beyond with the forum, and I can't say thank you enough!

:bunnyhug::clapping:

:great: PIPP!!!!!!

Thanks, very much, for all you do, day in and day out....you hold hands, console, remind and direct... You are simply wonderful and thereare not enough accolades to thank you for all you do!

:hugsquish:

GIVE ME A "P"

*p*

GIVE ME AN "I"

*i*

GIVE ME 2 MORE "P's"

*p, p*

I got you to say PeePee!!! :p

Thanks PIPP for all you do! you rock!

Pipp, I'm new to the forum but I just want to say how much I love RO. This is a really special place for bunny slaves and admirers like myself. Thank you so much!

:party0002:

I agree! There's not enough Pipp appreciation! :biggrin2:

YAY PIPP~!!!

:pinkelepht::bow:hug2::party::rofl::dancingorig::balloons::bunnydance:
:wiggle:toastingbuns:bunny18:bunnyhug::group::clapping:

...Had enough icons yet? One more!
:heartbeat:

~Diana

I totally agree we and our rabbits would be a lot worse off without you keeping everythin in line here, thank you so much! :happyrabbit:

pamnock wrote:
We wouldn't be here without Pip!

Isn't THAT the truth! The blood, sweat and tears she went through to keep this forum alive when Danielle no longer wanted to bother is certainly appreciated. Not many would've gone through the back-and-forth she did. It was very difficult and frustrating, but indeed worthwhile for those that have learned so much and helped their rabbits.

Latest posts

Back