2021 Indoor Cages.....add your photo!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Oreo’s pen for now. We are expanding it some more but, the additional panels are on back order and we have no idea when we will get them. For now this works. At night we cover the top with a sheet so she can have a dimmer environment. I have replaced her bowls with stoneware bowls and she has a tunnel now. She also has a hay bag now and likes it more than the little box I had before.

Attachments

• 7824A4AE-3B20-45AB-A7AE-3663C357B3BC.jpeg
    7824A4AE-3B20-45AB-A7AE-3663C357B3BC.jpeg
    168.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 4A19084D-BF0A-4616-9523-31C11B0B084F.jpeg
    4A19084D-BF0A-4616-9523-31C11B0B084F.jpeg
    255.1 KB · Views: 12
Wish I could let mine free roam but they chew up everything

Remember to keep this thread full of photos. I'll attach a nice indoor setup (not mine) in that spirit.

@Babbybunny , free roam doesn't have to mean the rabbit gets run of the full home. It can be limited to just one room, (or to a room and a hallway, or a couple of rooms). Almost all rabbits chew up everything. This is why it is important to bunny proof whatever area the rabbit is allowed to be. You can do a forum search for more info on bunny proofing, OR start a new thread about it.

If bunny's exercise time has to be limited to a few hours per day, try to provide a roomy enclosure no smaller than the photo below.

1638239326101.jpeg

Redid Odyssey's pen for Christmas last week and I forgot to post this until now!
IMG-6877.JPG
Here's the tour

Attachments

• IMG-6858.JPG
    IMG-6858.JPG
    360.8 KB · Views: 5
Redid Odyssey's pen for Christmas last week and I forgot to post this until now!
View attachment 58667
Here's the tour

Please put a warning on your youtube site that this setup would not work for most rabbits. Most rabbits would likely use that upper shelf to hop right over the wall and escape.

The Christmas decor is really cute! I just wouldn't want potential or current bunny owners to think that their rabbit can't easily hop over that height.

Last edited:
Nice, are there presents for your Bun?
Yup! We've a few underneath the tree :)
Please put a warning on your youtube site that this setup would not work for most rabbits. Most rabbits would likely use that upper shelf to hop right over the wall and escape.

The Christmas decor is really cute! I just wouldn't want potential or current bunny owners to think that their rabbit can't easily hop over that height.
Yea, I've said that in other videos and I think I mentioned in the video that the top was off for the recording, Odyssey jumps out immediately if we take off the top xD Should've mentioned it in my post too, whoops!

60F01F45-E3FD-4A16-AC2D-4A1E418AAB84.jpeg60F01F45-E3FD-4A16-AC2D-4A1E418AAB84.jpeg8B49800E-5804-4C80-AA16-BF6376AEB6AF.jpeg3C952C6E-C6AA-4BE4-81A8-E104CC9FA87F.jpegD3C14AA8-1F80-4C3D-8B10-87D24D9FEB9E.jpeg
This cage is 7 by 7 feet! So 49 square feet! there is a tarp under ir so if they pee it doesn’t damage the carpet, and there is a sheet on top which are very easy to sweep the hay of off! We like to “rotate” the toys in the cage, for example I might switch the castle for a willow tent. so on and so forth. They have a lot of toys that they can choose from, and I hope you guys like it!
Hides!

• Toki Hut Castle - 82.00 (freeship)
bendy bridge
Willow Tent
tunnel haven
• MiniCamp Cat Size Tent- 92.00+ (no freeship)
• Easter Camper is from Target (not available)*
• Cat house is from home goods (not available)*
• LittleBeastTreats Bendable tunnel - 16.99 (no freeship)
• Oxbow Timothy Tunnel - ranges in price
• Beds!
• BlossomandPoppy Boho Bunny Bed (Ikea bed)- $65.00 (freeship)
• Bunnies with Aloha Bunny Bedding - $36 (freeship)
• Bunnies with Aloha hop and flop - not available
• ShopCreationsByKiwi Cage liner+hay bag+PeePad - $60 (freeship)
• ShopCreationsByKiwi Mystery Mini Peepads - $20.00 (freeship)
• Bunny Hammock Cooperstudios
• (Christmas) Foraging Mat - Tokihut
• Toys!
• FuzBunBoutique Toy Bundle - $25.00 (freeship)
• ThisHBS Rattle - $6.00 (nofreeship)
• TimberValleyRabbits- Foraging Willow Ball - $8 (nofreeship)
• Woven Mat
• Timmothy Carrot - $3.59
• Timmothy Twists - $1.99
• Rattle - 2.99
• FuzBunBoutique Vine forage ball
• Mushie Stacking Cups - 14.99
SmallPetSelect Wonder Table -$79.99
• Stary Night Balsa Fling - 8.25 (nofreeship)
• Balsa Wood Blocks - $4.00 (no freeship)
• FloppyBuntique Rainbow Balsa Fling
• Balsa Blocks
•Treat Ball- $9.95
• 5andbelow Cat Tunnel - $5.00
• Other!
• 5andBelow Travel Bowl - $3.00
• Furplast 160 Cage - $139.99
• Water And Food Bowl - $8.95
• Litter For Litter Box Horse Stall Bedding - $6.29
• Critical Care
• water jug-home goods
measures - home goods