2018 Cages

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are Wendy and Pippin's current set up!

20180521_143626_zps9g7b0sup.jpg~original

Right now Wendy is fixed but Pippin is not, they each get to take turns running around the house. I made their pens with little gates to make it easier. They get along really well so far sniffing each other through the grates, and they lay as close to each other as they can usually.

Here are Wendy and Pippin's current set up!

Right now Wendy is fixed but Pippin is not, they each get to take turns running around the house. I made their pens with little gates to make it easier. They get along really well so far sniffing each other through the grates, and they lay as close to each other as they can usually.

Nice setup Serenity-Sama. I like the blue tunnel, too bad theyre eating it. hehe!:) off topic nice manga collection :3

IMG_1929.JPG Here's our new cage! We moved to a tiny apartment (468 sq ft, 2 bedrooms with a roommate) so the bunnies are sharing my room with me. I wanted a cage that looks nice and I also wanted to prevent them from ruining the hardwood floors if they pee outside the litter box. I have an Iris pet playpen with 2 extra panels, and my dad helped me build a floor for it. It's 3x6, the base is plywood with vinyl flooring and a white PVC border around the edge. It's held together with screws.

Attachments

• IMG_1930.JPG
    IMG_1930.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 37
I thought I had contributed to this thread; but, I don't see it. So, here goes.

Since this picture was taken we added an exercise pen that tripled the square footage. We leave the gate open between the two pens; but, it is sometimes useful to close it for cleaning and other chores. They spend most of their time in the big pen; but, they take their meals in this one. Sometimes, they'll sack out under the low platform. My ladies have plenty of space to chase and explore.

The second picture was taken a couple of days agoCondo_4055.jpg Ladies_5183.jpg in their exercise pen.

IMG_0471.PNG IMG_0441.jpg IMG_0462.jpg IMG_0463.jpg IMG_0450.jpg IMG_0453.jpg This is my neutered Flemish Giant, Thor’s enclosure. My husband built this temporary wall in our sunroom.
Thor is 4 months old and so far he is not a chewer so for now the blankets have been removed. He's a very sweet and affectionate little boy who I love immensely.

Last edited:
2018-09-29 22-18-25.355.jpg Sadies 2018 corral, simple and cheap. Just enough to keep her housed during the night and not chasing the cats. There's a cover I put on over the night to keep her from climbing out (, but during the day it's removed, and she sits on that little shelf while I sit on the couch, then I can reach in and give her a pet. Her cat friend, Gigi likes to hop in and get a cuddle, or they cuddle when she's free. 2018-07-05 18-35-55.711.jpg

That's great! I'm sure she loves having all of that extra space. My buns spend very little time in their abode. It's 2 stories but not huge space like in these photos. They seem to like it just fine as they go in and out and usually sleep when inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back