2014 Cages You've Made

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue eyes

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since we already have a thread with 2013 cages, it's time to start with the new Year.

So let's see your cages!!

As usual, let's keep discussion to a minimum.
It would be great to have this thread be loaded with photos, not with chatting.

Those of you who posted their cage pictures during the last days of December on the 2013 thread, please DO post again here.

:thanks:

I feel slightly embarrassed about posting these compared to the quality and neatness of the above!

Mine is a double-decker shed and run made out of old fence panels...

NhF57tG.jpg

The shed is 6.1ft x 4.1ft x 2ft (top) / 2.4ft (bottom) and the run is 7.1ft x 3.7ft x 2.1ft.
They also have an enclosure made out of puppy panels that I can attach to the run.

here's my Flemish Giant(Fate) outdoor home,,lives with 2 mini goats,5 silkie hens and 7 ducks :) of course there's also a barn which she goes into at night and when weather isn't suitable,otherwise she lives a very free and active life on my Hobby Farm..fencing is 6 feet high and dug half a foot into the ground around the whole thing for extra safety. She's happy ..The other rabbit in this pic is gone to my friend's farm,as they would not accept eachother. Fate is on the left.

550357_10151629852540180_201336850_n.jpg

Thanks! Granted I bought it, I still put it together lol figured it's big enough for a flemmie :)

We are in the process of designing our indoor flemmie palace. My other rabbits have a bedroom all to themselves, but the flemmies are going to be out with us in the living room - they are in a dog kennel now, but they are going to very quickly outgrow it. Your idea is awesome and it wouldn't look too out of place in our living room. :D

Oops. I posted in 2013 forum.
Reposting here. My bad!

Anyway

The floor has pull-out plastic tray. I bought waterproof crib mattress sheet things, which fit the plastic tray perfectly. I then put fleece on top.
It's hard to see your pictures because they are small and wouldn't let me enlarge it. You said it was a pull out tray. I am intrigued. How does that work exactly?

What do you use for the flooring?

Right now I have plastic lining underneath because their accidents already gave me some black stains on hardwood floor. Ugh. It was a carpet before and it went through so I removed the carpet.

Also... I've tried to build second floor, like you guys did with the grids, but the rabbits never go up there for some reason. :dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back