20 facts about yourself

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. I am terrified of bees.
2. when i was 2 years old, i was asked to model but refused.
3. I hold my breath when passing by smokers.
4. I love doing handstands underwater.
5. Ive always wanted to touch a penguin.
6. I get car sick often.
7.I dont know why but after touching doors i have to wash my hands :shock:.
8. I dislike most bugs.
9. I cry when i see squirrels runover :?:tears2:
10. I had my ears pierced when i was 6 months old.
11. I am competitive in sports.
12. Never broken a bone.
13. I have had my hands turn purple from sports injuries.
14. I dont know how to put on make-up ( friends usually do it for me):tongue
15. My name is April and i was born in march( everyone thinks i was born in April).:dancingorig:
16. When i was little i made a stroller out of newpaper, strong enough for me to sit in.
17. Im a mix, Half african american half caucasian.
18. Ive always wanted to have a pet horse.:wiggle
19. I can type pretty fast.
20. I play the viola and piano.

:woohoo

DITTO!

Starina wrote:
Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
girlzilla wrote:
tundrakatiebean wrote:
I am uber sarcastic and a lot of people think that I mean because they don’t get my sense of humor.

lol i'm very sarcastic by nature too. i've never met anyone who has a problem with my sarcasm though. well, no one whoseopinion matters anyway!:)
Lol - me too! Althougheverybody in 'real life' gets my humour, over the Internet it can sound serious. eg "I hate you!" Now some people may take that as serious and mean, but if it is me saying it I am only joking!:p
That's me. One girl I worked with thought I absolutely HATED her at first. I told her if I am mean to you that means I like you, it's when I am nice that you have to watch out!

~Star~

Oh wow! You can get all sorts of toohtpaste flavours here. Better yet, you can brush your teeth with baking soda and a dash of salt, the chemicals in toothpaste are icky.

maherwoman wrote:
Mmmm...that sounds like a good alternative...

MsBinky wrote:
When I went to Greece, they had a herbal toothpaste. Tasted like eucalyptus/anis.

Doesn't brushing with baking soda and salt taste yucky, though??

NZminilops wrote:
Oh wow! You can get all sorts of toohtpaste flavours here. Better yet, you can brush your teeth with baking soda and a dash of salt, the chemicals in toothpaste are icky.

maherwoman wrote:

MsBinky wrote:
When I went to Greece, they had a herbal toothpaste. Tasted like eucalyptus/anis.

maherwoman wrote:
Doesn't brushing with baking soda and salt taste yucky, though??

NZminilops wrote:

maherwoman wrote:

MsBinky wrote:
You might want to check at a health food store for toothpaste. Tom's makes an apricot one (though not my fave - but it's not mint and you might like it). Also, there's a company called Jason that makes a variety of toothpastes that you might find appealing. I know that KMart is starting to carry the Jason hair care, so perhaps the toothpaste is there, too. Or Target- they tend to have some organic options.

1.i'm 34 years old

2.i have two boys(human) Anthony and Jeremy

3.i'm the youngest child,i have a brother and sister

4.i enjoy hiking

5.i fell out of my apple tree and fractured my right hand,about 3 weeks ago

6.i hardly visit the doctor

7.i like my meat well done,cannot be any sign of pinkness

8.i was born here in Adelaide,and have never wanted to live any where else

9.i love astrology,and have piles of astrology books

10.i love chinese food

11.my boys are half Australian half Vietnamese,Aussie mum,vietnamese dad

12.have never been overseas

13.i love hazelnut chocolate

14.my star sign is gemini

15.i don't eat breakfast

16.i don't drink coffee,but love milo

17.i love going on picnics,not so much anymore as the kids are getting older and they don't like that stuff anymore,it makes me wish the kids were still toddlers again,we used to have so much fun

18.i'm a very compassionate and kind person,sometimes people can take advantage of that

19.i don't smoke,i hate the smell

20.i'm still a very quiet and shy girl

Wow, you guys :D You're so much more interesting than me. Let's see if I CAN come up with twenty interesting things.

1. I'm an artist. I've been drawing ever since I was five years old.

2. I've never been stung by a bee. Seriously. I pick those things up and pet them :biggrin2: And save them from ponds.

3. I'm nineteen years old, and I decided from the first time it came up (When I was like seven? ) that I NEVER wanted children EVER. My parents would always laugh and tell me I'd change my mind when I got older, but my opinion still stands to this day ;)

4. My dad doesn't even know what sexual orientation I am, because I've never had a boyfriend/girlfriend/alien in my life (And still never have, haha. Can't touch dis'! :p )

5. When I sleep, I don't move. My chest doesn't even move when I breathe. If I have to roll over, I wake up first.

6. My resting pulse is pretty low. I think the average is 70 or 80 beats per minute... mine is 40. (I can get it up to 80 if I run, though )

7. My blood type is AB positive. I never knew this before last month, but I always thought that was neat, because it's kind of a rare blood type.

8. I'm a needle PHOBIC. I do everything except pass out and go into seizures when I have to have blood taken / get a shot. (I cry, tremble, and don't calm down again for a good part of the rest of the day. Also, I have to have heavy sedatives before I go in to get it done. )

9. Wolves are my favourite animals :p I love them, and I'm always SO MAD when people talk about them being vicious and killing babies and rampaging towns and things, because they totally don't. At all.

10. I'm not afraid of heights. (Most people are? ) I can run around on the roof of my parent's house and do things without fear of falling off. (There's a healthy caution when I'm wearing shoes, though, because they have way less traction than my feet). When I was little, I used to dare my brother to jump off the roof of the garage (After doing it first, of course)

11. I love reptiles. I've had a few, and I think they're just so cool/cute and don't know how anyone could not like them :p

12. When I was a kid, and I first watched 'Honey I shrunk the Kids' I cried my eyes out when the baby ant got stabbed/killed by the scorpion in the backyard. Later, because I was still upset, my dad drew me a picture of the baby ant, and I would put it under my pillow.

13. I loooove dinosaurs. Ever since Jurassic Park came out, I was like "HELLZ YES! " :biggrin2:

14. Right this moment, I have a kitten sprawled out on my lap. He's been here about a half an hour.

15. When I was little, I would always play with the boy toys, and ask for those for Christmas :p I fed my Barbie dolls to my big plastic dinosaur or always found a way to make them the bad guys somehow, and they always came to a gruesome end.

16. Hello, my name is Diana and I'm a Pokemon addict. :cool: Ever since that game FIRST came out and I was like...in fifth grade, I've been playing them. Everybody else grew out of them, but I still like them. That fact alone makes me so unbelievably cool, right?

17. I have a visual memory. I find my way around by the look of things, and CAN NOT read maps AT ALL. I also have no idea where most street signs are. I go by buildings, houses, trees, etc. This will probably get me in trouble, but I don't caaaare

18. My mom has OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) and PTSS (Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome). I think it's because of this that I'm usually a very calm person, and my tolerance for "annoying" or "stressful" things is very high. (My ADHD friends are like 'I don't know how you can stay so calm all the time :p Aren't you annoyed just a little?' Lol? Maybe they have been annoying to others in the past. )

19. I always try to see both sides of things in a disagreement. Even if it's something I don't like, if the other person can explain their views in a way that I can understand, I'll respect their views and not challenge them about it. If they can't, however....;)

20. I worship fox gods :) I met them when I went to Japan, and they have definitely earned my praise. (Don't think I'm crazy, haha, at least they never tell me to hate anything else. They don't tell me -anything- regarding anyone else, actually.)

That's it ;) Guess I made it through, huh?

~Diana and Butter

maherwoman wrote:
6. As a result of only wanting one,.especially because she was almost 10lbs when she was born, and I don't wish to repeat all the difficulty I had in having her naturally (they didn't know she was so big).

Oh my gosh Rosie,this reminds me when i was pregnant with my first son.

I have always weighed between 49-50kilos,and my first son was just to big for me to carry,i was so huge,but it was in the later stages of pregnancy that i had to have a scan because the baby wouldn't drop into position,because my tiny little frame would not let the baby'shead into place,and the scan i had showed this to be true,i was just way to small for that little lump to pass through lol

But the thing is,when i went into labour,the doctor thought i still might have been able to deliver him,so i was in labour for 14 hours for nothing!...nothing at all progressed in all that time,i then had to be rushed into theatre to have an emergency c section..my son weighed 9lb 9 ounces:shock:,there was just no way that a huge thing like that was gonna squeeze itself out of me.

I was very angryat the doctor for making me go through 14 hours for nothing

My second son weighed just 7lb 3 ounces,but i still needed a c section anyway

Cheryl

1. I'm 13 years old (going on 14 this month), and have four siblings, one older and three younger. I can't imagine having any less siblings, even though my house is constant chaos the majority of the time.

2. Whenever I am alphabetizing things, and I get to the u, v, w, x part of the alphabet, I have to say it in my head so as not to mess it up.

3. During the spelling bee in 7th grade, I missed the world algebra. Sad thing is, I was taking algebra that year.

4. I've been a devoted vegetarian for almost two years. I think when I first became a vegetarian, my mom thought that it was just a phase and went along with it. But low and behold, here I am now, still not eating meat. (And I feel great!)

5. I hatetthose little colored Gold Fish Crackers.When you think about how many preservatives and food dyes go in to make the colors, it’s quiet disgusting. Once I read the ingrediants on the label, and I've never been able to look at them the same.

6. I LOVE sewing and any other type of craft. I sew purses, as well as weave them out of magazines (I'll have to upload pictures some time), and sell them.

7. I'm extremely clumsy – I run into tables, trip, hit myself with my own limbs, fall down, and spill myself on the floor more than any normal human should. It’s really quite ridiculous.

8. I am absolutely dumbfounded as to why anyone would give their child a first name that is essentially the same as their last name. There are a disturbingly high number of people out there named John Johnson.

9. When I see someone wearing gray and brown together, I lose a little respect for them. I can’t explain why. I just do.

10. I LOVE singing. Especially songs from Wicked, Hairspray, Phatom of the Opera, and Disney Soundtracks. But I don't sing for ANYONE from school.

11. I always imagine that if I were on American Idol, I would choose to sing "I Can’t Make You Love Me" by Bonnie Raitt as my solo in the finals.

12. I can wiggle my ears.

13.I absolutely love coupons, even if I don’t use them. My friend Lucy says that if I had a mating call, it would be, "COOPON! COOO-PON!"

14.I'm a competeting junior level magician. But I don't use my two buns in any of my shows, I've honestly never thought about it. And I wouldn't want to put them through the stress of the shows and whatnot.

15. Nothing makes me feel more satisfied then changing sheets. Clean, fresh sheets, rock my socks off.

16. I have only missed 2 days of school my entire life. Once being in second grade for being extremely sick. The second one being in fourth grade for my Grandma’s funeral. Along with that, I've NEVER been late to school.

17. I volunteer for usually around ten hours each week, around 30 during the summer. But I do manage everything, while maintaining straight A's.

18. I find the sound of dishwasher running to be incredibly peaceful. (Maybe it’s because it’s working, while I’m not!)

19. I have scoliosis, and was diagnosed with it about a year and half ago. It's not much fun because I'm limited to what I can do, but life goes on. I was also born with 3/4 of my hearing gone.

20.I love Mango Smoothies. There's this one local bread shop that sellsthe BEST smoothiesa few blocks from my house that my friends and I always go to afterschool every so often, but it's moving like 4 miles away. Which is a bit far to walk.

Thank you SO MUCH!! I'll check those out! :)

Bunnicula wrote:
http://www.jason-natural.com/products/oral_care.php

Looks like the Jason products all have some degree of mint. But here's a link to check out. I couldn't get to the Toms of Maine dental link...must be down. Kiss My Face is another company that manufactures natural pastes that might be an option.

Gordon wrote:
5. I love peanut butter and any kind of nut. I am a nut.

11. Lasagna is my favorite food.

14. I like hiking in the parks around here.

20. I'm an honest person
#5,oh i love my peanut butter,but only the crunchy kind though,i can even eat it out of the jar with a spoon

#11 oh my gosh lasagna is one of my favourites,i can actually make a very nice lasagna

#14,my gosh that is one of my favourite pastimes,i absolutely love the fresh air

I'm pretty weird, this could take a while...

1. I have 1 sister, six years older than me.
2. I've always been an artsy type of person.
3. I went to a Lutheran school from 1st-4th grade.
4. I was expected to be a boy. My sister was ecstatic when I turned out to be a girl.:p
5. I can't swim, but I really love waterparks. Not the safest combination, haha.
6. My friend ran over my leg with a four-wheeler in 7th grade.
7. I love to read, love books. I get excited about going to bookstores.
8. I love building sandcastles.
9. When I was 3, I won a crayola coloring contest and got a big white stuffed bunny.:biggrin2:
10. I probably care too much about what people think of me.
11. I can't stand needles or the sight of blood. Last winter I fainted at Pizza Hut just listening to my sister describe a bad experience she had with having blood taken, they couldn't find the vein and hit a nerve or something. I felt really weird and dizzy and we stood up to leave, and I just slumped to the ground. We think it's hilarious now...
12. I love coffee but I'm really sensitive to caffeine.
13. One day I want to own a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.
14. I have a ring that my sister found named Frederick. He's a vintage onyx ring with an evil personality.:devil
15. When I was 5 or so, I was pretending to be a dog fetching a stick. A piece of the stick broke off and got embedded in my cheek, and I had to go to the doctor to get it removed. I still have a scar.
16. I do not smoke or do drugs, I drink occasionally.
17.I have a wacky sense of humor.(see #14)
18. I can't go to a store without thinking about what I could buy for my bunnies.
19. I had a slight speech impediment until I was 10, I couldn't pronounce the 'R' sound.
20. I've never broken a bone. I sprained my finger when my sister accidentally slammed it in her door. It just happened to be the day I was in the spelling bee, in which I spelled the word parallel wrong.:grumpy:

The end!

I've only read a bit of this thread...but here goes..

1. I'm a Christian. No preaching here - but that had to come first for me. I love to study the Bible.

2. I'm adopted - and I've met my birthmom! She's pretty cool.

3. I'm allergic to bees.

4. I've been married 27 years to Art (that's on an older thread which is why it is so
low here).

5. I am a mama to 23 year old twins - Eric & Robin.

6. I've lived in Alaska (and loved it).

7. I never went to my senior prom. I never went to any dances either.

8. I never dated anyone other than Art - and I never kissed anyone other than him either.

9. I almost died with gall bladder problems when the kids were 2...had two surgeries and before the second one when I asked them, "is this really serious?" they said, "yes Mrs. Flint....you could die..". Wow. They'd crushed a tube and I had over 4 liters of bile built up in my abdominal cavity.

10. I didn't get my driver's license till I was 27. Long story - won't go into it here. Let's just say I was petrified of parallel parking (still am).

11. I am a freelance writer and have had book reviews published in books, magazines and on the internet (homeschool products). I also had my first major article in Discipleship Journal last year.

12. I collect teddy bears, mugs, baskets & more. I'm going through and getting rid of my collections though - I just have too much stuff.

13. Although I'm a horrible homemaker and have too much stuff, I secretly dream of having Peter Walsh from "Clean Sweep" showing up at my door and helping me dejunk.

14. I also dream of having Frank from "Trading Spaces' decorate my house. He can do paintings on the walls of anything but bunnes or bunny poo.

15. We call our van the "bunmobile" because we bought it to take lionheads to the National show last year (it was used...and we did want it for other things too).

16. I have my Associates Degree in Business Administration.

17. I love Chris Rice music (Christian) and I love Amy Grant's old OLD stuff.

18. I play soundtracks from tv shows and movies while feeding the bunnies. However, I usually start out with "Alley Cat" which isn't a soundtrack.

19. I have a Christian romance novel about 85-90% written. It is about a mystery shopper who winds up dating a guy she shopped on his first day at work and wrote a scathing report of. Tiny and Miss Bea are in the story along with a puppy.

20. I'm not paranoid. Everyone really IS out to get me.....

Oh wait - that was a joke...I can't prove its a fact. Ok...um...I'm not a great cook but when I do cook - I enjoy it 'cause I don't use a recipe and sort of throw things together and then wind up liking it usually....

Edited to add: I've never broken a bone or had chicken pox. I have however had pneumonia twice and strep throat twice. So is that an even trade?

Alrighty...

1. I absolutely hate backrubs/massages.

2. I cannot stand anyone touching or being around my collarbone. It grosses me out to no end. I obviously can't watch Dragon Ball Z either.

3. I met my husband on the internet 8 years ago. At the time, he didn't even know I was female. I just drew really cool dragons. The begining of ab eautiful friendship.

4. I have MArilyn Manson, Barry Manilow, and Frank Sinatra on the same playlist.

5. I once filmed my English teacher doing her thing all day for like a week, then took her key phrases and remixed them into a techno song and was the hit of my high school for many years after.

6. I hate forums.

7. I collect lobsters. Of my colelction I have earrings, necklace, socks, stuffed animals, wind up toys, a dish set, oven mits, and those rubbery things you put in water and they get BBIIIIG. Even lobster dog toys and bath time friends. I had a live one for a while named Leonard, but he died when my tank bubbler stoped working and I didn't notice.

8. I like to call people on the phone when I poop and tell them what i'm up to.

9. One tiem at the doctor's I had to stick out my tongue. Adn the doctor jumped back and wasl ike ''your tongue is crooked!'' and my parents got all worried and took me tot he hospital, Where I underwent weeks worth of tests and MRI's on my spinal cord and brain to make sure I didn't have nerve damage and I had to run around in my bra and get poked with Qtips and int he end the Indian doctor was like '' she's fine''. And my mum was like ''.....???....are you sure?''

10. My dream car is an '81 Delorean.

11. One of my favorite movies is Smokey and the Bandit. I used to want to be a truck driver when Iwas little, but that left little time for rabbit shows. and...life...

12. When I lived with my parents I used to sneak into the kitchen at night and put obsessive amounts of food coloring in the milk. And the next morning my grandma would flip out because our milk was green.

13. Last I checked, I had an IQ of 143.

14. My head sits on my neck crooked and it always tilted to my right. My right toe also slants to the right and causes my bone to stick out and rub against my shoe. The fingers on my right hand are crooked and don't fit together. My tongue also curves to the right.

15. My husband has been programming his own game for the last 6 years. It's tight. I've designed a lot of the critters for it. But it's recently gone 3D so we're starting all over. GReat.

16. I've never cut my hair aside from the occasional trim. Now I just cut it myself every 2 months.

17. The speakers for my computer are inflatable.

18. I was a really ugly baby.

19. When I was born, I weighed 7 pounds 12 ounces. Then my brother was born, and he weighed 7 pounds 12 ounces. Then my sister was born, and she weighed 7 pounds 12 ounces. My dad sat in the maternity ward with my mum and new daughter and said ''whoa we're on a roll, I should play that number." So my dad went to the lotto place to play 712 and the lady told him it had hit the day before.

20. I am really annoyed bythe person behind me. I have to stop.

JAK Rabbitry wrote:
3. I met my husband on the internet 8 years ago. At the time, he didn't even know I was female. I just drew really cool dragons. The begining of ab eautiful friendship.

I met my husband 7 years ago online in August 2001. By July 2002 we already knew if we fit as well as we did on the phone and online we would marry.We did not meet in person till May 1, 2004. We knew that day that we were going to get married. He bought my ring in November of 2004. I got it Christmas 2004.

We were married October 1st 2005. His birthday is Sept 30th mine is October 1st. We chose my birthday because it was on Saturday. I wanted it on one of our birthdays because I figured if he forgot it I had the right to kill him and no court in the world would find me guilty.

1) I love these kinds of "getting to know you" things & actually read every word of this loooong thread this morning.

2) I'm a Christian. I love God. I love animals. Sometimes I like people too. ;)

3) I'm 4'11" and used to be a gymnast.

4) The day before my 10th birthday, I fell off a horse in the middle of nowhere and broke my wrist in half. The doctor didn't have to set it because I held it in place the whole 2-hour way to the hospital.

5) I'm finally graduating from college this semester at age 38 with a BA in professional & Technial Writing.

6) I want to be independently wealthy and live on a ranch with lots of animals and write.

7) I'm a total Mac convert.

8) I went mute for 2 years as a child in school. My 2nd grade teacher cured me – the fear of HER overcame my fear of talking!

9) I can't stand coffee. The smell of it gags me. Coconut gags me too.

10) I'm addicted to Gatorade. Any flavor will do.

11) I'm allergic to shellfish and avacados.

12) My first word was "book." I love books. It took me a long time to forgive my mom for donating my childhood nursery rhyme book to the women's shelter after I was grown.

13) I cannot, if my life depends on it, keep a plant alive. I think even my fake ficus tree is dying.

14) I hate hot weather. I want to live where it feels cool like fall all year 'round.

15) Quiero aprender más español. (I want to learn more Spanish.)

16) I'm a chronic insomniac.

17) I want 2 Tonkinese kitties sooooo much!

18) My dog modeled a dog bed in the LL Bean catalog one time.

19) My favorite toy as a kid was "Squirmel" (anyone remember those?).

20) I ssoooo want to fix up my house & make it more light and cheerful. And get rid of the carpet!

I, too, met my husband online. I met him about four years ago. :)

We must be online JUNKIES! :D

JadeIcing wrote:
JAK Rabbitry wrote:

I met my husband 7 years ago online in August 2001. By July 2002 we already knew if we fit as well as we did on the phone and online we would marry.We did not meet in person till May 1, 2004. We knew that day that we were going to get married. He bought my ring in November of 2004. I got it Christmas 2004.

We were married October 1st 2005. His birthday is Sept 30th mine is October 1st. We chose my birthday because it was on Saturday. I wanted it on one of our birthdays because I figured if he forgot it I had the right to kill him and no court in the world would find me guilty.

Latest posts

Back