20 Facts About You

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oceanie

Reaction score
All in the title. I'll start.

1. I love whales, especially orcas
  2. I am on the Washington state side of the Salish Sea.
  3. I am a marine photographer and painter (Go check out my insta linked in the bio, except I never post so have fun looking at one boring picture if you do check it out).
  4. I am 13, almost 14 in December
  5. I am doing self-taught freediving training.
  6. I’m ambidextrous, but years of using mostly my right hand has made me less ambidextrous than I used to be.
  7. I am an ambivert.
  8. I used Oceanie as my user on here, but I mostly use SeaOfTea as a username everywhere else.
  9. I am half Khmer (Cambodian) and half white.
  10. I feel awkward when I get complements. As in, I don’t know how to respond to them. I don’t want to sound like a narcissist when I reply, but I don’t want to sound like I have low self esteem, if that makes sense? I try not to be a narcissist, and I definitely don’t have low self esteem, but it’s hard to find a reply that makes me seem confident in my skills/looks/abilities but also doesn’t make me seem too confident.
  11. I have lived in 3 states. Born in Washington and lived there until I was 3, but spent 8 years in Texas and 1 in Virginia. Now I’m back in Washington.
  12. I am anti-captivity.
  13. I am learning Khmer and Maori (not for any particular reason other than I think it’d be cool to know Maori).
  14. I am afraid of falling.
  15. I hate bugs.
  16. I have a cat, her name is Jasmine.
  17. I have a LOT of Scottish and Swiss ancestry on my dad’s side.
  18. I sometimes roleplay? Though not so much anymore. I started out doing live-action roleplays with friends during elementary school recess, and occasionally doing them online.
  19. I’m (trying) to learn ukulele.
  20. I have been on a middle/high school reading level since I was 8. I used to read a lot so uh yeah.
Your Turn:

Fun!

1. I have British, Spanish, & Irish heritage
2. I live 1 hour south of Austin (small town)
3. I play piano

4. I am fluent in Spanish, Sign Language, and learning Mandarin.
5. Was a High school level reader since 4th grade
6. I’m an Omnivert
7. I hate cockroaches
8. I am enjoy making people laugh
9. I hate doing dishes, I would do any chore other than dishes
10. (Totally understand I’m the same way)

11. I‘m good at writing essays, but I‘m bad at grammar
12. I have acne *sarcastic yay*
13. I am a great defender at soccer, if I say so myself.
14. I run XC (& have asthma)
15. I am a hands on type of learner

16. I am very allergic to all types of fish except tuna,
I love Tuna

17. If I had to pick one dish to eat the entire year it would be Tuna Salad
18. My favorite colors are peach and turquoise
19. I love eggnog, and I drink milk daily
20. I have ash blonde hair and green/grey eyes

Last edited:
1) I love most animals, I find them fascinating, even bugs and worms come into this.

2) I live in sweden

3) I’m a uni student, reading my last year

4) I love traveling and experience new things

5) I easily get motion sickness, yet I still go to amusement parks 😂

6) I hate flying, but still do it because I like traveling

7) I’m an 100% introvert

8) I’m bad at language and writing because of language disorder and dyslexia combined. So I need to reread what I write at least 3 times or write slow to write at least understandable.

9) I love movies and animation

10) I’m a foodie

11) I’m allegic to my bunnies hay

12) I want to take motorcycle license might do it within 2 years.

13) I enjoy baking

14) I collect studio ghibli and pokemon

15) I still haven’t learned the alphabet, it’s too hard to memorise I can only sequence 🤣

16) I love playing pc and video games

17) I’m half filipino and swedish, but on my filipino side we have spanish and my swedish side have finnish.

18) I want to learn tagalog, so I can do more than just taking directions and how to say no in different way. I can understand simple sentence.

19) The most important person in my life is my little brother

20) The words I can spell are the words I’ve memorised and know how to pronounce. If I can’t pronounce the words it will take ages for me to learn it. I often use synonyms when I want to describe something and can’t find the correct word I want to use.

1. I am mostly German.

2. I love Studio Ghibli.

3. I'm still in grade school.

4. I love animated films.

5. I don't like to travel out of my state.

6. I love hiking.

7. I recently started collecting a rock from each path I hike on.

8. I had an 8th grade reading level in 3rd grade.

9. I'm allergic to tree pollen and I think I may be allergic to palm trees.

10. My favorite season is fall.

11. I like to bake and cook.

12. I got my first pet when I was 5. It was a fish I won at a carnival. I named it Sushi, but did not know what Sushi was at the time.

13. I love climbing trees, and recently found a bird nest on a branch that I like to sit on and read.

14. I'm learning Spanish.

15. Oreo's favorite person is my dad.

16. I procrastinate more than I should.

17. Like @Oceanie I feel really weird when I get compliments.

18. I love gardening, and recently started regrowing my bunny veggies.

19. I want a long haired syrian hamster.

20. I want to major in biomedical engineering in uni/college.

Im a Muslim, South African female.
I am religious and pray alot.
I am only fluent in English but can read Arabic.
I have two rabbits, Ghost and Pandora. They are the light of my life.
I had a male rabbit , Kung-foo, who passed away last year. Not a moment goes by where I'm not thinking of him (not exaggerating).
I am a doctoral student - currently writing up my thesis.
I love my research and lab work - based on body fluid identification in forensics. Its where Im most calm and collected.
I absolutely loathe social gatherings.
My favorite artist is Armin van Buuren.
I love true crime documentaries and shows on YouTube.
Currently obsessed with Tom Hiddleston.. Lol.
I want to live in London, UK. I've visited and really want to relocate.
I can't keep plants alive. I've tried but I always fail.
The only form of exercise I can bring myself to do is cycling.
I don't easily cry, but when I do, it's because of animal abuse or some harm caused toward them.
I love making home-made gifts - be it baking for someone, making up jars with gifts inside, etc.
I love watching older cartoons, such as Winnie the Pooh, Pepper-Anne, Doug, Scooby-Doo. Not sure if the younger ones here will remember them, but Im only nearly 30!
Its my dream to (soon) ask my parents to retire, because I want to take care of and support them.
I'm most afraid of walking into my room and seeing that something has happened to my rabbits while I wasn't home - Its really my worst fear.

Thanks for reading!

1. I'm a freshman in high school.
2. I'm a Mexican American.
3. I am really passionate about skincare.
4. I'm a girl gamer. (Nintendo switch and ps4)
5. My gamer name is kinda dumb but cool at the same time. 😅
6. I have never been to a different country.
7. Me and my family travel a lot but to different states in the US (we haven't travel at all this year because of COVID).
8. I have 2 dogs.
9. Besides rabbit care I enjoy looking at hamster care and guinea pig care.
10. I have never been good at any sports.
11. I love doing theater!
12. I live in Kansas City.
13. According to google and my peers, I'm below the "average height" for a 14 year old (4'11 or 59 inches or 149.86 centimetres).
14. I love Disney movies!
15. I'm a Christian! (I make Christian content on TikTok lol.)
16. I don't know how to play an instrument (in 4th grade I played the violin but that was like 5 years ago.)
17. I don't use makeup (I would like to learn!)
18. I want to be an esthetician, physiologist and a veterinarian.
19. I plan on going vegan in the future.
20. I try my best to shop cruelty free!

@Lucas the Bun 💕🐇: Yes eggnog is the best! Everyone hates on eggnog but I love it!

@Hermelin: I am also a foodie. :)

@HJ :): That rock collection sounds interesting! Also, yes another person who feels weird getting complements!

@Fuz: I can never keep my plants alive, either. Every school day we have a journal prompt to write, and on Thursdays the prompt is "Thankful Thursday". Last week I wrote about being thankful for my aloe vera because it's pretty much impossible to kill lol.

@HoppyRabbits06: My family travels in the US a lot too; I've been to most states. I always get shocked when people say they've never been on a plane before because I've been doing it since I was a baby lol.

Also, I never realized so many other people had such high reading levels at a young age! I guess because I was in a small school so I was pretty much the only one who could read that much. Readers Unite.

Last edited:
1. I'm a perfectionist who also procrastinates. (great combo! NOT)
2. I LOVE animals and have all my life.
3. If I had chosen a career when I was little bitty, I'd be a professional ballerina now.
4. I'm a new bunny owner of 3 adorable snowballs. :)
5. I'm thankful for this bunny forum where we can all 'talk' but are from around the world!
6. I'd like to garden again and am in the process of reclaiming what was once a garden - almost 20 years ago.
7. I love the fall. Perfect pie making weather.
8. I love to read - mostly lite mysteries.
9. I'm wondering if all rabbit owners are introverts. (It seems a lot of us are.)
10. Speaking of procrastination, I've got to get off the computer and get moving on the day so 10 things is all I'll share today.

Also, I never realized so many other people had such high reading levels at a young age! I guess because I was in a small school so I was pretty much the only one who could read that much. Readers Unite.

I feel bad when I was a person that learned to read when I was 10 years old. I have no idea how many warnings I’ve gotten to fail a class and I’ve gotten warned 3 times to stay behind a year. While my teacher in high school thought I wouldn’t be able to get my high school degree, I’ve always proved them wrong.

So it’s good that you all are good at reading, it makes school a little bit easier 😊

I feel bad when I was a person that learned to read when I was 10 years old. I have no idea how many warnings I’ve gotten to fail a class and I’ve gotten warned 3 times to stay behind a year. While my teacher in high school thought I wouldn’t be able to get my high school degree, I’ve always proved them wrong.

So it’s good that you all are good at reading, it makes school a little bit easier 😊
Good thing you proved them wrong! I hate when people underestimate students.

Hi Bun lovers!

1. My bunnies are my kids and anyone who makes jokes about rabbit for dinner is no longer welcome in my home.
2. I was in advanced English in 7th grade and reading at college level.
3. I did not have a TV growing up.
4. I spent 28 hours playing PS's game Black to complete the entire game.
5. I HATE pincher bugs/earwigs. Stayed in a friends kids tree fort one night, woke up to take a drink, it was loaded with them in my straw!! Grossest thing ever!
6. I was in FFA all four years of HS. Raised hogs, steers, and horses.
7. My high school had a school farm and I was the farm manager for two years. Responsible for purchasing(they paid) feed, caring for the flock of sheep, and general maintenance.
8. As good as I am in English, I am the opposite with Math. Cannot add in my head or remember #'s but ask me to eyeball distance or level and I am spot on.
9. I am of Viking, Native American, and Scottish heritage.
10. I have lived in Alaska, Montana, and am an 9th generation California native.
11. I love 1969/70/81/82 square body 4x4 Chevy trucks and getting them dirty
12. I have two sons, Wyatt Cole 29, Chaz Elliott 17.
13. Met my husband in WalMart parking lot in July 2007 and have spent less than a week apart since.
14. I am a huge Metallica fan and have seen them 27 times and they sang me happy birthday once on my 29th birthday in San Francisco
15 I am a Cancer sun sign.
16. I never have kept my buns in a cage, because the oldest bun never was around other rabbits for a year, thinks he is a human and freaked out when we brought a new rabbit home and the meeting did not go well and hates all other rabbits, each bun has his own room and take turns roaming free in the house
17. Will finish up later, hubby needs some help. :)

1. I am from Lithuania, but live in UK (london).
2. I'm over 30👵 but in my heart i probably will always stay 18😂.
3. I can speak lithuanian, russian and english.
4. Looove to travel, but so far i didn't get a chance to do so as much as i wish..
5. I am into zombie movies/tv series, as well everything with fantasy and some sience fiction(because real life is boring)
6. Favourite video game is Mass effect.
7. In my life before rabbits i had only one pet, and it was syrian hamster.
8. That day when i got Diva(first bunny), i actually was prepared to buy rats🤷‍♀️ i didn't want rabbits, because i didn't want anything that lives sooo long, just in case if i am horrible at keeping pets.
9. I am definitely an introvert.
10. Love to walk in the rain on warm days😊
11. Really miss those heavy storms at night with lightning and thunder ⛈ here in England it is not the same like in Lithuania 😄 rain when you can't see where you going, lightning that lights up the sky, and thunder that turns on cars alarm systems😆🥰
12. My zodiac is libra ♎ and one thing they got right about me is indecisiveness...
13. I think year 2020 affected my brain, because i can't stop inpulse buying 😁 (i did buy Diva like that).
14. Want to learn spanish, but my memory is 👎
15. My biggest dream is to have a falabella horse, mini pig and continental giant as a pet😂(just, you know, naming some animals that i will never have) 😁
16. I am lazy, veeery lazy.
17. Always struggling to maintain social bonds with my friends (and i only have a few!)
18. Really hate cooking (have diploma in cooking/confectionery)😂
19. I am addicted to energy drinks🤦‍♀️
20. In the future hope to move out of uk😅

It's great that you proved them wrong, and I really hope that reading gets easier for you! 😊

It's great that you proved them wrong, and I really hope that reading gets easier for you! 😊

You learn cooping mechanism on how to handle it and I had a speach-language therapist for 10 years. I don’t have that hard when reading things any longer because my dyslexia is just a mild case within that area but it still make me quite weak within other areas in academic studies and learning english was a true struggle. I have no idea why myself even took the academic way. Maybe its a way to prove everyone I can do it.

So if anyone plans to become a teacher, never tell a student what they can’t do instead try to help them reach their goals because if I wasn’t stubborn as a child I would of given up a long time ago.

Have any of you looked up you chinese year when you was born?

Myself was born the year of the ox while my zodic sign is the taurus (ox) ♉

I love this idea @Oceanie!

I am filling this out, and need an extra 5 facts. Hopefully, that is ok? 😂

1. My name is Mariam
2. My rabbit's name is Theodore Hank, but he goes by Theo.
3. I'm 14 and a freshman in high school
4. I am Southern Baptist.
5. I'm from Tennessee!
6. I think I have Irish heritage but idk for sure.
7. People have told me I have a southern accent, but I don't believe them.
8. I am SUPER extroverted!
9. I am almost always listening to music because I don't like silence. (Normally I listen to Why Don't We)
10. I really love tacos and burritos
11. I have always been homeschooled, but next year I will be going to the school my older sisters go to.
12. For now, I do online classes and a homeschool tutorial.
13. I have done cross country and made it to state! I was 13 people away from making it to Nationals. But, now I really hate cross country and have quit.
14. I currently do pottery which I really really love, and I'm trying out volleyball but so far I suck.
15. I have 5 cats (Ruthie, Milly, Primrose-Prim, Turtle, and Otis), 1 dog (Jessie), 6 ducks (Jeffery, Clementine, Clover, Sally, Dawsey, and Willow), and Theo.
16. I really hate Covid because I can't stand being stuck at home for days on end!
17. I leave for vacation tomorrow!
18. I am totally obsessed with Corbyn Besson, but Jack Dawson (Titanic) and Finnick Odair (Hunger Games) are pretty cute too. They just don't compare to Corbyn.
19. I only speak English, but am learning Portuguese.
20. I love all animals and will probably own way too many when I move out.
21. I want to go to vet school, but I don't know if I will because of the cost.
22. I read a ton! I am always reading books!
23. I spend lots of time with my friends, and I really love them. I can't wait to drive because then I can hang out with them more.
24. I love cooking and baking, but I don't like the cleaning part after.
25. I love Theo so much! He is seriously my baby! Every time I see him I can't help but smile.

Latest posts

Back