20 Facts About You

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Discovering opportunities like the search for a freelance writer for a Rabbit blog is what makes being a student-writer exhilarating! The prospect of translating my passion for writing into tales of fluffy companions is beyond exciting.

20 facts about me

1. I'm 25 years old
  2. Birthday is 17 November 1998
  3. I am a school teacher/teacher aide, and currently completing a Bachelor's degree in teaching.
  4. My favourite animal are of course rabbits, especially mini lops.
  5. I live on a huge farm
  6. My favorite farm animal are goats (they are very smart/sometimes annoying).
  7. I only have 1 brother amongst 7 sisters (me included).
  8. I live on the West Coast New Zealand, I'm a Christian.
  9. I love pizza, chocolate, and coffee.
  10. I love to cook, I have inherited a great cooking skill from my Grandma.
  11. I am an introvert, hate crowds of people/not the life of the party.
  12. I'm terrified of heights, even when watching films if someone is looking down from a height in a film, I can't look and I freak out.
  13. I'm scared of moths.
  14. I have Jewish ancestry from my Dad's mum's side, and Scottish ancestry from my Mum's Mum's side, I also have Native American from my Mum's Dad's side. (Lots of different things all mixed in there)
  15. I can play the violin, played it since first year of highschool.
  16. My Favourite colour is blue.
  17. My Favourite form of water is, snow.
  18. I've always wanted to fly on a big plane
  19. Love the smell of cut grass, but allergic to it so I can't go near it.
  20. I love children

Discovering opportunities like the search for a freelance writer for a Rabbit blog is what makes being a student-writer exhilarating! The prospect of translating my passion for writing into tales of fluffy companions is beyond exciting.
Every keystroke feels like a step into a world where words create a cozy burrow for readers. I'm eager to hop into this adventure, infusing charm into every paragraph. To fellow aspiring writers, check out how to write a mission statement https://essaypro.cоm/blog/how-to-write-a-mission-statement — a guide that helped me articulate my own writing mission. Let's turn the mundane into magic, one bunny tale at a time! 🐇✨

Latest posts

Back