2 weeks later, I'm codependent?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wordstoasong

Reaction score
Some of you have helped me alot thru my bad break-up with my ex. Thank you so much.
Now, I'd like to know more about something. I talked to my counsellor about how I feel and I wanted some advice on what to do about all this. From what I know and found out online, my relationship with Lance was a "emotional abusive" relationship. And from what she's told me, I'm "codependent". Can anyone lead me to the right direction in these topics? I've looked at many links and still somewhat confused. Anything would be great. Thanks.

Hi, If I remember right, there is a book called "Co-dependent No More." It was written by Melody Beattie. Another book that may be of help Is the " The Adult Child" by Claudia Black.

There are a lot of what I call self help books out there. I am surprised that your counselor did not make some suggestions for you. I think it is great that you are asking questions and seeking counseling. Although it can be painful to work on yourself, it will help for many years to come. It never hurts to grow as a person even though it seems hard to get out of our own little box sometimes.

I do not post a lot but I do come to the forum and read. I have been following your posts and I think it is great that you are taking steps to move forward in your life. Best of luck to you. Keep up the good work Hugs Beckie

Latest posts

Back