2 of my rabbits had babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is pretty cool i live in a town of about 300 people and my local federated coop orders everything i need to keep the rabbits healthy and strong. We have an awesome vet about 30 min away. I dont have alot of friends but i know almost everyone in town and they know me. I do keep to myself but will wave if someone waves at me and will say hello if they say it while walking by. I usually on nice days have my rabbits out side in thier pens to get a bit of sunshine and fresh air. the kids usually ask if they can come see the rabbits when they are outside. All my rabbits are gentle giants my rabbits weigh from about 6 pounds up to about 10 pounds.

So we had another Rabbit give birth last night to 6 healthy kits bringing our total babies to 21. Its a crazy house all the moms are in very good health and getting all the food they require and more. I cant wait till the garden is ready for picking they are gonna have a really good buffet.

Latest posts

Back