2 Month old Rex Jumping out of 30 in xpen??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlirtyBunzo

Reaction score
So, I recently got a pen for my nearly 2 month old Rex baby (He does have slight flemish giant btw, And recently he learned he can jump out of it. out of curiosity, I took out anything he could use to make jumping out of the pen easier, and he still managed to jump out and land on the floor. id rather not get a pen cover (if I have to I will), so is there anyway I can get him to stop? im really worried about the injuries he could get from doing this ):

If he's not actually clearing the top in one jump, but jumping then climbing, you can try attaching a slick surface near the top of the panels to prevent him from being able to climb up and out. Though even if he is just jumping right over the top, you could still try this to see if it makes a difference. You just zip tie cardboard/posterboard at the top of the panels. But if this doesn't work, taller panels, or a cover(eg. sheet, mesh, etc) like Watermelons mentioned, is necessary.

Latest posts

Back