2 feet!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul2641

Reaction score
I was just watching a bunny on youtube walk on 2 feet really cool.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BBKLsnL11s]Walking bunny![/ame]

Another video I found poor bunny.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FX_mguQMDI&feature=related]Water panic![/ame]

That's CUTE!!

Mine do that, but I've never tried to see if they would do it for more than a few steps. I think Dotty would have bitten my hand off by then lol!

SweetSassy wrote:
The first video is cute :)

Poor bunny in the second one. Making thebunny swim. :(
There is loads of them with them making that same bunny swim the poor thing, The second one the thing doesn't even struggle.

Yeah there are tons of bunny swimming youtubes :( Some seem to be ok with it but some buns are obviously scared out of their minds. It's terrible.

I love the walking one. I am currently trying to train Toby to do that. LOL So far he's got the standing on two feet part. :p

thats amazing...i can get bif to do it for a short while or shell do it if she thinks she can get some hoomin foods like stuff buns arent allowed to have!

That poor poor bun..its trying to get out each time.
we had a terrible heatwave back in 2006 or for britain what is a terrible heatwave. we had a kids paddling pool and our buns took a dip to keep cool..they went in it everyday . the very first time the water was way to deep but our bun motioned to say enuff and we got him out.
lowered the level and he could get in by himself and out but usually asked to be lowered in rather than land splash in it by himself.
his wifey relaxed soo much in it sat with her paws on the edge listening to my old neighbours sat chatting in their garden. she took a bit longer to get out...but she loved it.
it meant they cooled of lovely..otherwise im sure theyd have died of heatstroke.
this year we had a heatwave again...and we wanted to get the pool out for bif...but her frenchie hubby had never been in it and i dont think hed have liked it and shed have been uspet on her own. plus we now have two idiot cats..who would have chased each other into it and punctured it!

bif is a dental bun and so was oscar...and used to butt baths so i guess its why they liked the water in the paddling pool....
but that poor bunny..omg

Latest posts

Back