2 buns need foster or forever homes PA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JJOliveMom

Reaction score
Hiya! The facility where I volunteer receives surrendered pets sometimes, even though that's not our specialty. We recently acquired 2 adult buns, 1 male and 1 female. They aren't a pair, and neither has been spay/neutered. They're doing OK, but not getting the consistency or socializing they need to thrive. I'd love to help find them temp or forever homes. Southeast PA, but I'm willing to travel to relocate and chip in on neutering if needed. Please message me directly if you're interested or have suggestions/resources. Thanks!

I plan on doing a rabbit rescue service myself at some point in the future but spaces will be limited so I can only rescue a maximum of 4 bunnies at one time until they go to good homes. I will have a rule that I can not rescue any unfixed bunnies that being because there are no cheap vet services anymore unless is was an absolute emergency like a life death situation that I couldn't turn my back on. I'm UK based so I can't help but I would love to read updates about your progress.

Hiya! The facility where I volunteer receives surrendered pets sometimes, even though that's not our specialty. We recently acquired 2 adult buns, 1 male and 1 female. They aren't a pair, and neither has been spay/neutered. They're doing OK, but not getting the consistency or socializing they need to thrive. I'd love to help find them temp or forever homes. Southeast PA, but I'm willing to travel to relocate and chip in on neutering if needed. Please message me directly if you're interested or have suggestions/resources. Thanks!
Hello. I wondered if you can explain what you mean by 'not a pair.'

Latest posts

Back