2 adopted bunnies :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elswick

Reaction score
I recently had a dog and 2 hamster but both my hamsters got wet tail and died :( and my dog I got when I was 2 died of old age. But after a couple months I couldn't keep going pet less so I decided to adopt a bunny! I adopted Max, and 3 year old lionhead and Sophie, a 1 year old mini lop. The person I adopted them from said I couldn't have one, they had to stay together so I brought em both home and Sophie is one little ball of never ending energy but Max just loves to cuddle up in you lap and sleep lol. View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1423574612.571684.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1423574644.808965.jpg

Too cute! Welcome! Your babies are adorable, I have a Lionhead mix myself! And I love lops!

elco0g.jpg

Awesome! it sounds like you are a first time owner and i must mention that from what i can see,
you have a super set up for them with an X-pen!! :)

Those buns are cuties! <33 Your set up is great as well!! I would love more pictures of it ;) Are they fixed buns?

So glad you kept them both! Rabbits and guinea pigs are like potato chips, you can't have just ONE! LOL!

We have 5 mini rex rabbits and a heard of guinea pigs. (We are showing them for 4H)

Latest posts

Back