1st Lionhead litter!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhapsody

Reaction score
Heehee! I'm so happy! I had my 1st lionhead litter this morning! 5 pink sqiurmy lil babies and i think their SOOOO cute! But that's just me:D.

Here's a pic of the mommy after she pulled hair. She's still a beauty!

DSC00049.jpg

And here's soe pix of her BABIES!:colors:

DSC00050.jpg

DSC00051.jpg

GREAT - it looks like she kept her mane!

Right now Summer is pulling fur, Jenny (not a lionhead) is nesting and Harlie is nesting....and more does are messing around with their nestboxes.....

Oh - and Sundae is begging me to TIE her babies back into their nestbox so they stop crawling all over her....they just learned (at 13 days) how to get out - and to binky too!

Peg

Oh! I can't wait til these are like that! lol. How can you tell if it is a BEW or a REW. I think that's wat I've got! *yay!* Because they are all pink with no other colors on them.

Rhapsody wrote:
Oh! I can't wait til these are like that! lol. How can you tell if it is a BEW or a REW. I think that's wat I've got! *yay!* Because they are all pink with no other colors on them.
Not to disappoint you - but sable points (if I remember right) can look like that if their points don't come in right away - and orange/fawn can look that color at first.

So .... what are mom and dad? That will helpus know what they could be!

Peg

P.S. You'll know the difference between REW and BEW by their eye color when they open their eyes- if they're ruby or blue!

CONGRATS , Rhapsody !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your doeis beautiful , too ! She looks a little like my Epoch . :D

Kadish Tolesa :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back