12 day old NZ white babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCWelch

Reaction score
01302012616.jpg

01302012615.jpg

Their eyes are just opening and they are so cute. I have been keeping them indoors, but today they got to stay with their foster mom all day and I brought them in for the overnight.
At what age is it safe for me to leave them outside with their foster mom? I live in Iowa it is still winter but today was 47 degrees, that was why I let them be out all day.

I can't answer your questions, but wanted to say.... they are absolutely adorable!!!!! I can't wait to see more pictures, as they stop hopping around. :)

Thanks! They are spending the night with their foster mom tonight, only going to get down to the mid 30's so I think they are quite safe considering foster mom pulled more hair and made a nest for them.
If we had been able to save her litter they would be 3 weeks old now.

They are so precious. Hope all went well last night outside for them. But sounds like foster mom is making sure they will be warn. Good to hear.

Thanks so much for sharing the pic of your babies. Can't wait to see more as they grow.

K :)

They made it just fine last night and it got colder than expected, there was ice forming on the water crocks.
They were nice and warm!

Latest posts

Back