💔 feeling guilty over loss of bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ddnd98

Reaction score
Today i was looking after my dads dog and she managed to get into the room my bunny was in as my little sister left the living room door opened where i was trying to keep the dog in and i think the dog was trying to play but scared him to death, i’m absolutely heart broken because the bunny was my baby, i haven’t been able to stop crying and i really can’t stop blaming myself as i keep thinking what it if noticed a second sooner what if i’d done something different he’d still be here. I was just wondering if anyone had been through anything similar and how they dealt with it because i’m not dealing with it particularly well. thank you

I’m so sorry for your loss. Everyone makes mistakes and accidents happen. But we learn for them and that’s what makes us better. I had two rabbit pass in three weeks.
My first passed outside, whether it was from the cold or seeing a predator, and then I got another rabbit who passed away the day after I brought him home. I felt absolutely terrible and cried for ages. And it’s going to sound bad but the way I got over it was by getting another rabbit. A rabbit that was more expensive but more healthy and I was sure he would live a long life. That rabbit is Apollo, the one I have now. We all grieve in our own ways. Give yourself time. I’m very sorry again.

Hi,
I can understand you feelings and I would probably feel the same, but this are accidents and accidents sadly happen :0(. Try not to feel to sad and bad about it, it wasn’t your fault and neither your sisters. Don’t think about what could have if.... it just happened it’s an accident

best wishes!

Hi,
I can understand you feelings and I would probably feel the same, but this are accidents and accidents sadly happen :0(. Try not to feel to sad and bad about it, it wasn’t your fault and neither your sisters. Don’t think about what could have if.... it just happened it’s an accident

best wishes!

thank you so much

I’m so sorry for your loss. Everyone makes mistakes and accidents happen. But we learn for them and that’s what makes us better. I had two rabbit pass in three weeks.
My first passed outside, whether it was from the cold or seeing a predator, and then I got another rabbit who passed away the day after I brought him home. I felt absolutely terrible and cried for ages. And it’s going to sound bad but the way I got over it was by getting another rabbit. A rabbit that was more expensive but more healthy and I was sure he would live a long life. That rabbit is Apollo, the one I have now. We all grieve in our own ways. Give yourself time. I’m very sorry again.

This means a lot, thank you so much

I'm very sorry. 😞
I will be praying for you. 💕💕💕💕
-BunBun71

I am so sorry. The same thing happened to me today. My bunny was my heart. I cannot stop thinking about her. My condolences. This is so awful.

I lost my bunny today too😢 She died in my arms. I’m sorry for your loss
Oh no, this is such a hard loss.
Bunnies are such amazing little creatures. They bring such joy but such pain when they are gone. My heart goes out to you. I am so sorry.

I am so sorry. The same thing happened to me today. My bunny was my heart. I cannot stop thinking about her. My condolences. This is so awful.
Oh no, this is such a hard loss.
Bunnies are such amazing little creatures. They bring such joy but such pain when they are gone. My heart goes out to you. I am so sorry.
Thank you so much for your kind words. She was my best friend. I loved her very much. What happened to your bunny if you don’t mind me asking. Btw your profile pic reminds me so much of my bun.

Attachments

• 1271318B-8CBD-4180-BED8-691F6E916644.jpeg
    1271318B-8CBD-4180-BED8-691F6E916644.jpeg
    207.4 KB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Back