【Artists room】

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FoggyForest

Reaction score
The place for artistic people to chill! the things you can do here:
• Chill
• speak in bunny language
• post art bcuz that's fun
• also you can let your bunny talk for you

am i breaking any rules by making a chill room....?

My namesake. LOL!!!

Considering this is an off topic section of the rabbit forum, pretty sure it's okay. I mean, who doesn't want to show off their artistic talents in writing, music, drawing, sewing, sculpting, or even photography? Heh! Cooking is an artistic craft AND science!

I think just "letting our hair down" is a good way to "chill" and be ourselves. Not everything has to be about rabbits. Right? Especially for some of us, who had lost our fur babies in one form or another recently.

By the way, your anthro looks better than my attempts in the past. I'm too much of a perfectionist and end up becoming annoyed when I can't get certain parts of the body right. Le sigh.

My namesake. LOL!!!

Considering this is an off topic section of the rabbit forum, pretty sure it's okay. I mean, who doesn't want to show off their artistic talents in writing, music, drawing, sewing, sculpting, or even photography? Heh! Cooking is an artistic craft AND science!

I think just "letting our hair down" is a good way to "chill" and be ourselves. Not everything has to be about rabbits. Right? Especially for some of us, who had lost our fur babies in one form or another recently.

By the way, your anthro looks better than my attempts in the past. I'm too much of a perfectionist and end up becoming annoyed when I can't get certain parts of the body right. Le sigh.
I agree, we're letting our hair down here! welcome to the chill room, you're the first.

Last edited:
This is my animal drawing. It's my Thylacine Alive logo I made for a page I run. It's also become the main theme of everything I do thylacine relating. Even my ACNH island flag is this very logo, just in black and white. :D
And this logo took me HOURS to do.

Thylacine colored.png

Ooooo....I like this kind of stuff and love what I see here!
I dabble in a buncha different mediums.....music, photoshop, jewelry making.....keeps me sane, um , along with taking care of my sweet Momo!
here's link to an EP album I recorded of my bunny songs. Everything you hear is me except the lead guitar on Rabbit Blues:
The Bunny Tracks by Ellen Moseley
If you like any one of them, you can go download for free at this page:
Ellen Moseley on Soundclick.com
See ya later!

Latest posts

Back