♡Books about rabbits. Fact or fiction♡

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peanutdabunny

Reaction score
Hi!
I have to do summer reading, can you link your favorite rabbit based books (the more the better!)? Thanks in advance!
Also, please only make a post if you are posting a book link, not just replying for no reason. You can limit a thank you to a like!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
📖 It can be stories about rabbits
📖 About rabbit colors/breeding
📖 rabbit care guides for any breeds
📖 articles
~~~PLEASE NO MEAT RABBIT BOOKS~~~

I would like to write my own rabbit book with everything in it! I want to finish it the end of the summer.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
That's not a good title
The "for Dummies" series in general are awesome, although the name can seem a little off-putting. They can teach you pretty much anything in a way that the total layman can understand. I like to behave as if I'm a "dummie" whenever I start something new because once you have an ego about what you know is when you start making mistakes, and mistakes as a pet owner can be fatal.

In keeping with the no discourse request, I have a cute book with stories about rescued rabbits called "Rabbits: Gentle Hearts, Valient Spirits" that is pretty good

Update!
Please link your favorite and most informational threads on this thread!

Its can be about
-Toys
-behavoiur
-bunny colors/breed idetifcation
-bonding
-bunny sicknesses
-reviews of products
-cages/cage ideas
-more if you think it is helpful!

Tell Me Something Happy Before I Go to Sleep... kids' book about a brother and sister bunny named Willa and Willoughby... It is ridiculously cute!

More abstractly, Of Mice and Men, which I quote to my rabbits at least once a week

Reminder
@BunBun71
Please only post if you have something useful to add,
I want this chat to be full of information!
Thanks in advance
If you see a :mad: face that means you went against the rules of this thread
It is a warning.
Thank you! Have a great night

Latest posts

Back