[ •·.·´¯`·.·•(¯`·._)Becca's Diary(¯`·._)•·.·´¯`·.·• ]

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

This is going to be my RO diary because I keep starting new topics for example:

English essay (Homework)

So from now on I will write it all in here!

So here we go

[align=center]........[/align]
[align=left]I am bored at the moment so I am going to tell you a little bit about me![/align]
[align=left]My name - Rebecca[/align]
[align=left]Lives - UK[/align]
[align=left]Fave animal(s) - Well I am sure that is pretty obvious![/align]
[align=left]Bunnies, Dogs, Ducks actually I am an animal freak I love them too bits. I always have![/align]
[align=left]Fave tv program - Torchwood der :thumbup[/align]
[align=left]Though in last nights one "From out of the rain" I was so scared[/align]
[align=left] :nerves1:sofa::nerves1[/align]
[align=left]My favourite colour is blue[/align]
[align=left]My favourite actors and actresses are:[/align]
[align=left]John Barrowman, Gareth David Lloyd, Burn Gorman, Eve Myles and Naoko Mori - If you are an obsessive Torchwood fan like me you will know they are the people that play them![/align]
[align=left]Now this is really sad, these are my fave phrases from torchwood.......[/align]
[align=left]Gwen - Excuse me, Have you seen a blowfish driving a sports car?[/align]
[align=left]Old lady points[/align]
[align=left]Gwen - Thank you[/align]
[align=left]Old lady - Bloody torchwood[/align]
[align=left][/align]
[align=left]Owen - What if they all turn pyscotic?[/align]
[align=left]Tosh - Do you have to sound so happy about it?[/align]
[align=left]Owen- Yeah, Just saying.....[/align]
[align=left][/align]
[align=left]Ianto - Mobiles, Landlines, tincans with bits of string, everything absolutly everything, no phones, phones all broken, hello? anyone there? no cuz the phones aren't working![/align]
[align=left][/align]
[align=left]Ohh gosh, I have been going on a bit - I will shut up now that reminds me I talk all the time, i am a hyper crazy person that can never keep still or shut up!![/align]
[align=left]But thats me hehe[/align]
[align=left]xxxxxxxxxxxxx[/align]
[align=left][/align]
[align=left][/align]

Hey again,

Told you I talk alot!!

I am going to make a booklet to give to the people who are going to. be looking after Nibbles, Dippy and Fluffball when we go on holiday.

I will paste little snippets of it here when I have done....

Hello again, I am still a tad ill, whenever I move my eyes left, right or up my forehead and eyes hurt. Thats wierd it has never happened before,
It is the easter holidays (well the first part anyway) and I wanted to be able to be with the rabbits the whole time but it is to cold to go outside.
I am so annoyed,
I went through a whole tissue box last night,

:nerves1 It's so cold here, BRR

Heyahh, I am so excited my friend got 2 new bunnies last night and they are adorable and they are looking after the rest of the rabbits for the breeder while they are on holiday so at the moment they have 15 rabbits four of them are theirs and the other 11 are their roomies until tuesday. Tomorrow I am going to see them woohoo.

At the moment they already have 2 boybunnies Dougal a lionhead and Jess (who they thought was a girl so named it Jess but when they found out they kept the name) I am not too sure what breed Jess is. They are going to breed them with their two new girl bunnies.

It's awesome becuase I practically live round their house they are like my second family really. I will keep you posted and get lots of pics tomorrow.

Hope you're feeling better Becca!! :hug1

Being around a whole bunch of bunnies should help! :bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart

Have fun!! :woohoo

sas :nod

Guess what Dippy and Fluffball are spending the night inside with us!!
It is meant to be really cold and snow tonight and tomorrow so me and Emily managed to perusade the parents to bring them in!!
They are hiding away though and whenever we move or cough they run and hide.
So I looked on the bonding with your bunny thing and read the bit about the fork,
They love apple but they don't come out even if I have got apple on a fork near them.
Help me please!!!

EDIT:
My dad just hoovered and now i am worried they will never come out.
He really annoys me sometimes?
Any suggestions would be helpful.

By the way I didn't mean to put a question mark after
"He really annoys me sometimes"
My fave dinner for tea tonight woopeedoo - more worried about the buns though.

The main thing is, you need to spend lots of time with your buns while they are loose- you need to let them come to you and gain confidence. They need to get used to their surroundings, noises, and you, most importantly. I know they have been home for a while, but it does take time, and lots of reassurance. :)

Okay Thanks xx
SNOW IS FALLING........I MEANT IT SNOW.......SNOW IN THE UK.............NOT RAIN.....NOT SLEET........SNOW......BIG FLAKES OF CRISPY WHITE SNOW......

I am glad we bought Dippy and Fluffball in to sleep in the house so they are warm.
I hope it doesn't snow too much becuase i am still a little ill with a really bad cold mum might not let me go see my friends 11 bunnies.
NOOOOO

Okay, I'm back - I have recovered - I was very ill but this is my last day off school - I have got disgusting antibiotics YUK!!

But I am back here now and I haven't been on for days.

I didn't even get a chance to see the Easter contest winners on Easter day but I had a look - well done everyone mentioned - But everyone's picture was fab!!

I am going to check the today on RO's that i have missed and try and catch up a bit!!

Okay here is what has been going on with me......
Friday i watched torchwood - how can they kill owen AND tosh that is not fair I loved Owen - lets hope he is still out there in the sewers taken the job of becoming king of the weevils. Then maybe ... maybe he will come back. But tosh - she didn't deserve to be killed.
I cried buckets...did anyone else or i am i just sad??

Saturday was my best friends 13th birthday - it was great fun though one of my boy best friends asked me out and I don't know what too do.
He isn't really my type and he's my best friend.
HELP PLEASE
I feel mean saying no but i really don't want to say yes.....

I have my 2 week holiday off now - someone told me that some of you are going back to school on Monday when I will be lounging with the buns.
Well I will be thinking of all of you!

[align=center]Bye for now
Bex
xxxxx
xx
x
[/align]

Hey again ppl,
This morning I found a list I made last year of things I wanna do before I'm 13 which is 21st June 2008 , I havent finished making the list yet and its nearly my birthday but I really wanna finish the list and complete everything on it,
This is what I have so far:
1. Make a 6 people family on sims 2 and guide them through life till they die.
2. Read 20 books.
3. Get 300 songs on my ipod
4. Write a poem about tables (random I know)
5. Swim a length
6. Build 20 (upright!) sandcastles
7. Beat my dad at pool
8. Write an 1000 word essay about rabbits (that will be easy!!)
9. Dance in the rain
10. Make a scrap book with pics of friends and family.
11. Write a book
12. Hug a tree

I cannot think of any more can you help me???

[align=center]
th_SP_A0915.jpg

Heyahh again everybody,
I am not going to be on here for 4 days. :(
I am going to miss you all so much.

OhMiGosh, I can't even start to think how much
I'm going to miss my buns.

But I really trust the people who are looking
after them so I know they are in safe hands!

I have written a guide for them so they know what
to do.

Hugs and Kisses
Becca
xxx
[/align]

I am bored so i searched through pages and pages tryin to find this diary again!

I am going to a wedding reception today i have never been toa proper wedding - wel,l only once when i was 2 and cried all the way through it- guess i ruined that one :?Myabe thats why im not inited to any LOL :D

I really want to be a brides maid before i'm picking my own bridesmaids!

BabyBunnies wrote:
I really want to be a brides maid before i'm picking my own bridesmaids!

me too! but i don't have any older brothers/sisters. so unless one of my friends gets married before me.......................

i was like "it's been resurrected!" when i saw this thread, LOL! how's Dippy doin', by the way? got him fixed yet?

The wedding was really good!

But before we went I left it too late to find my shoes- I think they are in a black hole of something they are just no where i cannot find them - we looked everywhere wehre they usually are!!

LadyBug: Dippy is not fixed yet :(Hopefuly soon though

Latest posts

Back