Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crazybouncycurls

Reaction score
I am a new member and a have a9month old bunny named Scampers. She had a sister named Seymore, but Seymore died recently :(.Scampers is now a lone bunny but we are in the process of adopting her a new female friend. Hopefully we will be getting her today! Her name is Gardenia (will post pictures when able)

(pictures of scampers attached)
Scampers.jpg

Scampers lives with: 1 mommy, 1 daddy, 4 guinea pigs, 3 cats, 2 dogs, 1gerbil, 1 hamster, 2 parakeets, 1 55gallon fish tank, 1 10 gallon fish tank. so basically a small zoo lol

A warm welcome to Rabbits Only!:welcome1

So sorry to hear about Seymore, but Scampers is absolutely beautiful. And best of luck with bonding her to Gardenia:). Can't wait to see pictures!

-Matt:cool:

Hi there! Welcome to Rabbits Only!
Scampers is a little cutie. :)Can't wait for more pics!

-Anneliese- :anotherbun

Wow, Crazybouncycurls!! You sure have a lot of furbabies!! (And even some feather and scale babies!) Hey, as I always say, the more the merrier!!! :D

I'm so sorry to hear about your sweet Seymore...binky free across the Rainbow Bridge, sweet Seymore...:purplepansy::bunnyangel::rainbow:

But I'm also happy to hear that Scampers will be getting a new friend,soon! What cute names, too, Scampers and Gardenia.:)

See ya around! :)

Rosie*

P.S. Feel absolutely free to post something about your sweet Seymore in the Rainbow Bridge section. :)

Latest posts

Back