New From Indiana

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephiekindig

Reaction score
Hi I am Stephanie, I live in IndplsIN with my husband 4 kids 5 dogs 10 Hampsters and about 50 (or more)LOP rabbits.. We raise Mini Lops, Holland Lops, French Lops, and English Lops... The Mini's are our main Breed but we have a few of the others.. Just got started with the French and English..

:hello Stephanie and Welcome to RO! :welcome1

I cant wait to hear all about your crew (and see lots of pics, of course!).:kiss:

Again, welcome!:wave:

-Haley, Basil:rabbithop, Max:dutch, Tumnus:bunny19, and Lucy :brown-bunny

Welcome!!!:helloI hope you enjoy posting and learning here! It's a great place!!:colors:

I checked out your site, beautiful lops!:bunnyheart

Thank you! I am hopeing to get pictures of some of the others when the weather breaks.. I have some that I just need to get downloaded to the site... Once this snow we got goes away I will be able to take pics!

Hi, Stephanie! Welcome to the forum!!

The bunnies that you have pictures of on your site are so cute!! I can't wait to see more, as you're able to post them! :)

I just love lops!! :D I have a lop that's waiting on the weather, so she can be flown in to me in CA from NY...and the waiting is driving me crazy!! I can't wait to play with her loppy ears! :) So, as you can see, I'm a bit partial. :) Of course, my other two girls (who aren't lops) are beauties as well...:)

Anyway, I look foward to seeing more pictures (we're fairly picture hungry on this site, haha) and hearing all about your various furbabies!

Hugs to you and all your babies!

Rosie*

Latest posts

Back