Hi!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessica1207

Reaction score
Hi all,I'm new here. I don't yethave any bunnies, but I hopw to add one or two to my faimly in the next6 months or so. My family currently includes: 3 gerbils2 sugargliders7 fish (pond fish)3 dogs3 horsesI'm sure I'll have lots ofquestions. ~Jessica

Hi Jessica :D,

you've got alot of interesting animals there! We don't have gerbils or sugar gliders in New Zealand, are they good pets?

What sort of rabbits are you hoping to get?

Michelle

Wow that's quite the zoo! Sugargliders are so cute but they sound like they're hard to take careof. There is someone who breeds them here.

Feel free to ask any questions you want! And definately checkout the Library, especially Bunny 101. You'll find tons ofinfo on care, body language, health, etc. there.

The gerbils are fun (hard to find good toys forthough, cause they eat everything!).The gliders are fun too, butthey're only awake fromo about 10pm - 6am... Do you have any wildgliders around there? They're native to that part of the world...

Hello! Welcome! Can I see pictures of the gliders?

yep; here are two pictures - first their cage(its about 7 feet tall) and second one of them getting someapplejuice
IMG_1858.jpg
IMG_1354.jpg

Oh wow! So cute! Thank you.:D

Alicia

CUTE!!

Hi! Welcome to the forum!!

I used to have gerbils...and YES, they do, indeed, eatEVERYTHING!! Mine were quite amazing escape artists,too. :)

I've never had sugar gliders, but they're really adorable!

Like Naturestee said, be sure to browse around the different things wehave available in the Library...lots of great stuff in the Rabbit 101and Rabbit Health References sections. Also, don't be afraidto post any and all questions you might have! The more, thebetter, we always say!! :D

Hugs!

Rosie*

Latest posts

Back