Help! These bunnies need rehoming!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EclipseTheLionhead

Reaction score
I'm looking to rehome my two bunnies Barack and Pancake. I’m currently in the middle of changing households and I can’t bring them along with me sadly. Both are male bunnies and a super sweet dad and son duo. Pancake is a 2 year old (Born on August 9th, 2020) Netherland dwarf rabbit. Pancake mated with my female bunny Eclipse a few years back and had 6 little kits. He loves roaming around and is a serious foodie with pellets and hay. He will also run up to you if you have some fresh greens and cilantro for him. Then you have the son Barack. Barack is almost 2 years old (Born on April 11th, 2021) Netherland dwarf and lionhead mix. He's sassy and loves to dig. Barack is one of the six kits born from Pancake and Eclipse’s litter. Eclipse passed away right after she gave birth so I raised all 6 bunnies on my own with no previous knowledge of how to. Pancake and Barack love to hang out with each other and have never been separated since Barack was born.

I would love these bunnies to go to a great home that knows how to care for bunnies. They come with all their toys, litter pans, pellet feeders, water dishes, and cages. I have exclusively fed Oxbow essentials adult rabbit pellets and Oxbow Western Timothy Hay for their whole lives.

Their vet records are at Kohn Animal Hospital (https://www.kohnanimalhospital.com/) in Northbrook, Illinois. I'm currently located in Wheeling, Illinois, and will meet you at the Wheeling Police department to do the transfer.

I’m not willing to give them up for free but I'm willing to negotiate a price for one or both bunnies.

With the circumstances that I'm in, I need them gone as soon as possible since I’ll be moving in less than 2 weeks. If you have any questions about them or are interested please don't hesitate to email or text me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230328-132825.png
    Screenshot_20230328-132825.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230328-132445.png
    Screenshot_20230328-132445.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Back