Hello

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kezza30

Reaction score
Hello, i'm new here. I'm Kerry and live in North East of England. I have only one rabbit who sorta just fell into my lap, he was a stray and after no one came forward for him we kept him rather then send him to a rescue. He now has his own large hutch with attached run, plenty of toys and attention. In the next couple of months i'm going to get him netured and hopefully find a netherland dwarf for him as i just love nethies. :)Here's a pic of my lop rabbit, his name is now Buttons.

DSCF0034-2.jpg

I also own 2 hamster, a syrian and dwarf and 2 gerbils:)

Welcome! Bless you for taking him in and giving him such a loving wonderful home! He is adorable. Keep the pictures coming please!

Yep i just love him now and know atleast with me he's going to be cared and spoilt. I'm unsure of his breed though, does anyone know which type of lop he is. Small/medium?

Hi, kezza! Welcome to the forum!

Your Buttons is so adorable!! :D

I just love his orange color...and what a wonderful person you are for taking him in and giving him a home! :)

We're happy to have you!

Rosie*

P.S. You could ask about his breed in the Rabbitry section of the forum. All the breeders/show people there will probably be able to tell you what breed he is. :)

:wave:Hello Kerry!

Welcome to RO...your Buttons is a gorgeous little guy,and what a lucky little guy to have found someone so caring too!

I'm looking forward to hearing more about little Buttons

cheryl

Aww I love his color.

Latest posts

Back