Hello!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beccalynn06

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I joined because my family recently decided to breed bunnies for our boys to show in 4H. I’m a stay at home mom and our bunnies are as much our pets as they are for breeding purposes. I’ve always had rabbits but the genetics that go into breeding and breed standards for shows like 4H and maybe one day ARBA shows is still something I’m working hard at learning more about. I’m looking forward to learning from all the experienced rabbit lovers on here!

We currently have 5 holland lops, 5 mini rexes, and a Netherlands dwarf doe. We’re hoping to expand into breeding Netherlands alongside our hollands and mini Rexes once we’ve got a little more experience under our belts!

Let's see your Hollands! This is my big girl, Calla Lily (chocolate) and my primary buck, Sneak Peaks (black). Hoping for their first litter in about 3 weeks. 🤞

Attachments

• Calla Jan24_8.JPG
    Calla Jan24_8.JPG
    7.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Sneak Peaks Intro.jpg
    Sneak Peaks Intro.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 0
Let's see your Hollands! This is my big girl, Calla Lily (chocolate) and my primary buck, Sneak Peaks (black). Hoping for their first litter in about 3 weeks. 🤞
How adorable! Calla Lily looks so much like my Penelope! My main girls are Winnie (blue tort harlequin) her full sister Snowdrop(BEW) and Penelope (chocolate). Winnie and Snowdrop just had their first litters about two weeks ago and Penelope is due tomorrow! My main buck is Chester (broken chestnut) and we just got a 12 week old Black Silver Martin buck. Don’t have any pictures or a name for him yet, still letting him settle in and getting to know his personality.
Penelope and Winnie were bred to Chester and I’m pretty sure my little one let Snowdrop out with our mini Rex buck cause all her babies look like him 😅 but they’re all super cute! I’ll include pics of the litters too! So far only have lost 2 peanuts so I’m so proud of my two first time mommas!

Attachments

• IMG_2965.jpeg
    IMG_2965.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3044.jpeg
    IMG_3044.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3104.jpeg
    IMG_3104.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3029.jpeg
    IMG_3029.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3499.jpeg
    IMG_3499.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3525.jpeg
    IMG_3525.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Welcome to the forum. Nice looking rabbits.

Back