Happy 2nd birthday, Iris!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all for the well-wishes!
Iris sends bonks and a few teeth purrs.

But she's a clever girl and hasn't bothered the inside of the toy even once, though it's her dozenth time having one of those. :) She just likes tearing off the frills and tug at the paper string, and then she tosses it 'round. She's not as paper-destructive as Lümi was.

Thank you all for the well-wishes!
Iris sends bonks and a few teeth purrs.

But she's a clever girl and hasn't bothered the inside of the toy even once, though it's her dozenth time having one of those. :) She just likes tearing off the frills and tug at the paper string, and then she tosses it 'round. She's not as paper-destructive as Lümi was.
Sorry, I just assumed all rabbits are as destructive as mine 😂 I forgot its not a given they'd tear it to shreds! Hehe I hope she had a lovely birthday 🎂 🥳 x

Sorry, I just assumed all rabbits are as destructive as mine 😂 I forgot its not a given they'd tear it to shreds! Hehe I hope she had a lovely birthday 🎂 🥳 x
Well, i definetly see what you mean. I really did have to watch every minute of Lümi playing with it because he would always take it to the ultimate destruction, he was the source of why half our wallpaper has disappeared from the walls.
Iris is more chill in that regard. She did, in fact, have a lovely birthday as in going on a bonking spree.

Back