Handheld Vacuum Recommendations

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnygreen

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am looking for a handheld vacuum for the miscellaneous hay/poops that linger around Dr. Cheese's litterbox and eating area, does anyone have a recommendation of one that works well for them? Please include a link and/or model information. Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone! I am looking for a handheld vacuum for the miscellaneous hay/poops that linger around Dr. Cheese's litterbox and eating area, does anyone have a recommendation of one that works well for them? Please include a link and/or model information. Thanks in advance!
Check out the Shark WANDVAC Handheld Vacuum, it's got some serious sucking power and is perfect for quick cleanups.

We have an older Dyson handheld that works like a charm for quick cleanups or small areas, but for my major cleaning of the bunny room, I use a ShopVac because it is the only thing that can handle that amount of hay and hair without constantly getting clogged.

Yes, but it's primarily for the harder to reach spots as there's a lot of furniture around his litter box area
I use a whisk broom and dustpan from the dollar store. It works well and gets into the smaller spaces. A plastic 1 inch putty knife/scraper gets the harder to clean stuff. Baby wipes are quite useful too.

Back