Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LassieBunBun

Reaction score
United States of America, New York state; Upstate
Blossom passed away late Sunday night. We called around for emergency vets but those nearest us only saw cats and dogs and the one that do see rabbits was hours away and we couldn't afford their prices. Her body was taken to the vets yesterday for cremation and the vet said that she thinks (like us) that Blossom probably passed from cancer. I'm so sorry that I failed you Blossom, we all miss you. Binky free miss sassy yet sweet girl. Let this be a cautionary tale to all to have an emergency vet and emergency funds ready, you never know when you'll need them.

I'm deeply sorry to hear about Blossom's passing. Sending you heartfelt condolences during this difficult time.

So sorry for your loss, but it serves no purpose to blame yourself as we have no time travel ability nor do we have a "magic wand" to change things. We are granted such a limited time with our loved Buns no matter what we do. We have rescued 60+ buns and re-homed a lot, but most stayed with us, some for a too short time and others much longer but never long enough. We remember the good times when possible and remember each anniversary--they all gave us such joy, love and happiness and are still with us in our memories. Rest in peace little on and binky free.

Blossom passed away late Sunday night. We called around for emergency vets but those nearest us only saw cats and dogs and the one that do see rabbits was hours away and we couldn't afford their prices. Her body was taken to the vets yesterday for cremation and the vet said that she thinks (like us) that Blossom probably passed from cancer. I'm so sorry that I failed you Blossom, we all miss you. Binky free miss sassy yet sweet girl. Let this be a cautionary tale to all to have an emergency vet and emergency funds ready, you never know when you'll need them.
I’m so sorry for your loss! I know your heart is grieving. Be kind to yourself and know that Blossom is in a better place.. take time to to remember the joy she brought to your life! She will always have a place in your heart. 💔💔🥰🥰🐇🐇💕

Back