Need Help with a name for unique bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scubagirl68

Reaction score
I just got a new lionhead and she has a whitehead and a black body, with one white paw. I want a name thatincorporates this unique colouring (white and black, or just2-coloured). The breeder was calling her Gemini.
Looking for some creative suggestions
p.s. I don't want to call her Oreo

LOL...Oreo was my very first thought! I'll see if I can think of something to suggest...

btw, she is absolutely gorgeous! What a sweetie...very very unique....:)

She's something special, that's for sure. I love her pattern. I cast my vote for Eclipse!

Hi Subagirl68,

My hubby thinks you should call her Peek-A-Boo

She looks just like our Daisy Mae, except Daisy Mae is white with atiny black stripe on her back and she looks like she has black eyelineraround her eyes.

Soooska

wow,that bunny is absolutely stunning,you are right she is very unique.

hehe,mystique just came to my mind,she is one honey bunny, i love her:)

I breed lionheads and I've never seen one likethat - how precious! I can't really think of a name - but ILOVE your rabbit..

Peg

Thanks for the suggestions! I really likeeclipse I just want to get a bunch of options together before I choose.I'm glad other people like her colouring, the breeder said that peopledidn't like her because she looked like she was two different bunnies:?but that's what i like.

Hi...She is gorgeous ..will continue to think ofa name: Eclipse is great but hard to say...Gemini is also nice but Iwill continue to think it over...

What a beautiful bunny!!!!

Maybe look up 'unique' [or something else that incorporates hercolouring] in other languages and see if anything pretty comes up thatseems to suit her.

My b/f just saw her andsaid 'Guiness' -boys!:disgust:

btw, what is oreo?

Good luck finding that perfect name for a perfectly gorgeousbun

nose_twitch wrote:
style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff"
btw, what is oreo?

This is an Oreo. Man, you British folk are missing out. Stuck with tea and crumpits....
:Dnothing like a decent cuppa in the afternoon! The oreo doeslook rather more exciting than your average 'Hob nob', however! I'lllook out for them should they ever make their way over here - Yum!

not anything to do with colour, but her 'mane' reminds me of Aslan, from "the Lion the Witch and The Wardrobe. Or Charlotte?

She is very unique and beautiful!

OMG!!! That is the most BEAUTIFUL lionhead I have ever seen!! *faints*

I am completely in love with that bunny! You MUST post more pictures :D

Latest posts

Back