Hey fellow bunnies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky_2017

Reaction score
Hey guys I’m so happy I could binky all around the room! My mummy has been very kind and now she lets me run around the room all day! I also like to chuck mummy’s glasses around! What do you like to chuck around? Show me pics!

I like to bite mommys glasses when she's holding me, and try to eat them. She just laughs, scratches my ears, and says I'm adorable. But I am!

image.jpg

Hey! I always pull my hoomans glasses off and throw them down. Hoomans look dumb wearing glasses. I never tried eating them. Your hooman maybe has different glasses? These ones here don't taste good.

Happy binkies!!

My humans glasses taste like metal. I just like to annoy her, and try to make her mad. It never works. She now has bite marks in her glasses. Hoomans do look dumb wearing glasses. Can you imagine us with glasses?

I'd rather nibble the glass than wear them! But wearing them does seem to make the hoomans very happy. A lot more happy than nibbling.

The things we put with for them!

I like to nibble my hoomans hair and pull on it. She doesnt like it much but then i will hp on her lap and give her kisses

Latest posts

Back