Lemon & Mommy (Breed help too?)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Avalencia

Reaction score
Hello I am taking in a new rabbit, Lemon.
This is the only picture I have of her until she comes to my house and I really want to know the breed.

I literally have NO information on the rabbit so I can really only tell you about myself.

I'm an agriscience enthusiast and own a non-profit for the welfare of farm animals in middle school magnet schools.

Lemon is a bunny and is female. She's sassy.

photo0.jpg

photo0(1).jpg

It's hard to tell from the pictures, but in the first picture it looks like she might have some longer tufts of fur around the nose and ears. If she does, then she could be a lionhead mix.

A lot of rabbits don't really belong to any breed in particular - people don't put the same importance in having 'purebreds' with rabbits than they do with cats and dogs so you mostly get mutts unless you look for a serious breeder. I own a purebred rabbit right now but he's my first ^^. Anyway it's next to impossible to tell without the weight (and, of course, if the rabbit is an adult or not - here, I'd say she's an adult) and some photos where the rabbit is posing more or less correctly. All I can tell you for sure is that she's an agouti and that considering the lengh of her ears she's not a big bunny - I also think she might have some nethie in her (but she's clearly not a purebred, she shows no signs of dwarfism).

she looks at first glance lionhead cross with something. not knowing the size and having seen lionhead crosses from 2 lbs to 10 lbs it's hard to know for sure.

Latest posts

Back