Potty train again

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katiecrna

Reaction score
My 1 year old spayed lionhead use to be really good with her litter habits, always peed in the box, and all her poop made it in the box probably 90% of the time. I have moved 4 months ago, and ever since then she has poop everywhere. She has the same litter boxes, same rugs she lives on same everything. She is cage free in the breezeway. She is acting the same, just not pooping in her box.
I am sick of cleaning poop everyday and I am moving into an apartment in a month and I want to keep her free roam in the living room (like she use to be before), but I can’t If she poops everywhere.
What can I do to retrain her? I never trained her before she just always went to the bathroom in the box. Also, she has her hay in the box.

Ok I just cleaned her area and confined her to a pen. I put 2 litter boxes filled with hay. I’ll be cleaning up any poop I see quickly. That’s my plan so far, hopefully I can expand her space soon because she is not happy.
Let me know if anyone has had luck with this idea or if there are other tips.

Latest posts

Back