VERY clingy bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Myalashawn

Reaction score
For the last few days now my rabbit has been jumping in my bed. Her being in my bed is not the problem its the fact thats it a high jump for her to make. At the moment it is two in the morning and she is still jumping in my bed when i put her down. Im trying to sleep but i can't when she keeps jumping in my bed. I wouldn't want to roll on her in my sleep or have her to jump in my bed while I'm sleep and not be able to get down. I don't mind it in the day time but at night i have to sleep. I let her stay for a while but she chews EVERYTHING. She even pulls my hair. Also she nips my hand so that i continue to rub her. Making the jump in my bed is getting easier and easier for her. I know theres nothing i can do to stop her but is there any suggestions on what can keep her occupied on the floor besides toys and food because she has that already.

You could potentially consider getting her a bunny friend if you haven't already. The idea being she's more pre-occupied with him than with you and your bed. Do you hide the food? You could consider hiding her regular food around the house to keep her searching for it- it's like a toy and food in one! Plus it helps them moderate their own weight, reducing the risk of obesity.

I have another rabbit I'm just waiting to get him neutered. I do hide treats and her food but that only keeps her occupied for a few minutes maybe. I woke up to her in my bed chewing headphones. But I caught her to late the headphones are completely gone. Now I have to seek medical attention for her.

Good luck with her! We have to keep ours locked up over night because they are hand fulls too. We just can't trust them to stay safe when we aren't at least somewhat watching them. Hopefully she calms down once you get her friend neutered and them bonded.

Latest posts

Back