New bunny!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is so adorable! :inlove:

Do you have any favorite movies or books? You can use character names from those.

Or you could choose names based on a theme:

You could consider plant names like Basil, Pepper, Pumpkin.

Food names like Latte, Mocha, Snickers, Peanut, Burrito, Coffee, Popcorn, Cinnamon, Honey.

Or "sky" names like Orion, Pluto, Neptune, Draco, Galaxy, Nebula, Venus, Galaxy.

Or rock names like Quartz, Malachite, Copper, Clay, Diamond, Silver, Marble, Slate, Coal.

Or weather names like Blizzard, Volcano, Storm, Dusty, Sunny, Cloud, Rain, Frost

When I first saw him, for some reason I immediately thought of the book "The Velveteen Rabbit."

He is pretty cute isn't he! 😊😍 I just don't know. I like the idea of a "proper" name name for him but I just don't know. I like Clay, Peanut and Basil though! :) nothing just seems to stick, you know when you just get the right name and it just fits? Some other names I liked are Gus, Hugo, Marlin/Marty.

Hi guys...so I brought Marty home today! (Finally decided on a name) I have put him into his hutch - he was pretty bold to start with and has had a good look around.

My concern is that it is a double tier hutch and I haven't seen him successfully tackle the ramp yet. He had a couple of goes...didnt quite get it so came back down. I have closed him off from the larger run area for the moment just to let him settle in etc, but do you think I should confine him to just one level of the hutch for the night too or is he safe enough for him to explore both levels.

(The bottom of the hutch is also properly enclosed and raised off the ground so no preditors can dig in or anything)

Thanks for your help! :)

View attachment 1497042296200.jpg

Worry over...i have seen bunny successfully negotiate both up and down now! :) he is happy hopping up and down with his new found realisation that he has got 2 floors to explore :)

Latest posts

Back