Hi!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belle

Reaction score
Hi, All, My name is Belle, and I just got my very first English Angora Bunny, Mr. Champagne Bubbles. I picked him up 17May when he turned 8 weeks old. He is adjusting well to his new home and I'm learning so much about him and his breed. I would love any advice anyone has to offer, as this is my first bunny and I want to be sure he gets the very best care! I am currently working on litter box training him. I love him so much and am so excited to be a bunny owner :) I look forward to chatting with you all about your bunnies and your experience in owning a bunny :)

Hello!! and welcome!
yes, i agree with RavenousDragon, Rabbit.org (house rabbit society) is a great place for information.
but, of course feel free to ask any question you might have, here! :)

Welcome! I love the angoras, they are so soft and so pretty with their long fur. Just be ready for a lot of brushing and combing, but they are worth the extra care.

He is the softest little thing ever. I brush him daily. He hates his belly brushed but will let me brush his back all day! I can't believe how much he's grown in the week and a half that I've had him. He's so much fun! I love him :) and i agree, totally worth the extra care :)

Latest posts

Back