Angora breeders Iowa?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alek

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I'm wanting to get a rabbit in the next couple months, and am looking for some reliable breeders in my area. I live in southeastern Iowa, and last time I got a rabbit, I got from M & K Angoras, but that was in 2011 and I'm not sure if they are even still in business, and I was just lucky enough to catch them at an Amana, Iowa rabbit show, which is where I got my angora. I don't want to buy a rabbit right away as I'm still setting up my office (it's huge, and will be where my bunny is free to run), and my home as we moved in recently, plus I don't feel comfortable buying a bunny so close to Easter. My husband likes rabbits, but agrees we need to wait a few months till our home is settled in.
I got a french angora last time, but I'd be happy with a giant angora, or an english angora. I really like the breed because they are so mellow, and don't mind that some of them get big. I considered getting a flemish, but I like spinning the fibers which is why I considered a giant angora.
Your help is appreciated! Much bun love!

Latest posts

Back