Say hi to Kookie!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's cute ! Maybe it's the photo, but her cage looks tiny. Is she going to be a house rabbit or are you going to keep her outside? Keep in mind that a rabbit needs space (a 1m long cage at the very least of the rabbit can get in and out at will or something a lot bigger if she spends most of her time inside, the best being a cage with a run attached to it if you can't bunny proof a whole room for her) and at least 5 hours outside of their cage to run inside the house or in a protected area outside. If you don't have a plan about housing yet, there are threads on the forum showing other members housing. If you haven't already, read the house society website to know about all the basis (diet, housing, health, spaying...) :
http://rabbit.org/category/care/housing/

She's cute ! Maybe it's the photo, but her cage looks tiny. Is she going to be a house rabbit or are you going to keep her outside? Keep in mind that a rabbit needs space (a 1m long cage at the very least of the rabbit can get in and out at will or something a lot bigger if she spends most of her time inside, the best being a cage with a run attached to it if you can't bunny proof a whole room for her) and at least 5 hours outside of their cage to run inside the house or in a protected area outside. If you don't have a plan about housing yet, there are threads on the forum showing other members housing. If you haven't already, read the house society website to know about all the basis (diet, housing, health, spaying...) :
http://rabbit.org/category/care/housing/
Thanks for the advice and yes I know it's small but it's only temporary. I'm currently building a much bigger cage for her in my room. It'll be ready in two days or so. I just got her last night so I want her to get used to me, to her new place and everything so I didn't let her out that much today but I am planning to let her run around very soon. My room is safe for her. There's only a bed and a desk made out of wood and a little plastic table. I'll get any electric wires out of the way when she's out. :)

She's adorable, I love her blue eyes, good luck with your new furbaby.

Latest posts

Back