I got my bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kookiebun

Reaction score
I finally got my little bunny! She's a 3 month year old female lionhead. She's black with a little bit of white. I'll post a picture of her later. I still haven't done any photoshoots lol. Her name is kookie and she seems to be adjusting very well she's pretty used to humans (since she was in a pet store with people coming and going every few minutes) she doesn't seem scared at all when i approach her she even let me pet her. She's eating, drinking water and playing with her toys. I'm no expert with buns cause she's my first but she seems to be adjusting well.

Congrats on your first bunny! Can't wait to see pics! If you have any questions or want to talk about anything we are here :))

Congrats on your first bunny! Can't wait to see pics! If you have any questions or want to talk about anything we are here :))

Thanks! It's 4am right now though so i'll post a picture of her in the morning lol and why am i awake? The bunny keeps playing around!

So here is Kookie (yes kookie not cookie lol) she's currently in a quite small cage but it's only temporary i will get her a better and bigger cage soon. She's doing pretty well for now. I let her run around my room earlier for a few minutes just to explore and then i put her back in her cage.

View attachment 1488271870577.jpg

Back