Hello again

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnyluvns

Reaction score
Hi all, not really new here but it's been about 3 yrs since I've been on so just wanted to say hi again :)

3 yrs ago my elderly little girl, Bunny, was doing poorly. The nice people on this forum were doing their best to give me good advice. But then the vet was giving me diferent advice & the woman I adopted Bunny from was giving me completely different advice...and it all just got too overwhelming. Bunny did get better for awhile but passed in April 2014. She had a long, good life.

A few weeks later I adopted a 6 yr old mini rex from the same people I adopted Bunny from. Her name is Belle. She'd lived her whole life in a wire cage in their garage & was unspayed. Needless to say I immediately got her spayed & just in the nick of time. The vet found a tumor in her uterus but it hadn't broken through the wall of the uterus yet, thank God. That was almost 3 yrs ago & today she's a very happy healthy 9 year old bun. And instead of being in a bare cage in a garage 24/7 she has most of the living room to herself with a cardboard maze & cardboard tunnel to play in & lots of cotton bedsheets to make nests with...& she only goes into her cage to go potty or get a drink :)

I'll post pics of her soon, for now just wanted to say hi to you all from Belle & Belle's mommy :)

Thank you, I'm very happy to be back. :). The people here are so knowlegeable about bunnies & obviously love them very much. RavenousDragon, I'm so glad to be able to give little Belle a good home, but she gives me so much more in return. She's such a little cuddle bug :heartbeat:

Hello bunnyluvns, and thank you for your nice welcome. This is my boy Ashki, sucking his paw.. ☺ hope you all enjoy his cuteness
1778e32795fd9e0a4d7a2e2ce7d0c16d.jpg

Oh madbunnylady, Ashki is SO CUTE!! That is just precious! Thank you for posting that, that made my day:heartbeat:

Latest posts

Back