Adopting rabbit without history

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katiecrna

Reaction score
There is a bunny I am interested in adopting and he is being fostered right now. The information says they are not sure if he is neutered. So this scares me... can I assume that the bunny wasn't checked by a vet? And how can they be sure the rabbit is even a buck, and healthy? Is this normal?

Have you called them and spoken to someone? Or just looked at him on a website. If it says they are unsure if he is neutered on the website, it may be simply because they just wanted him up on the website, but didn't have any information on him at the time. They may know in person now if he is neutered or not. Sometimes the computer programs shelters have to use are a PAIN in the butt- so I might try talking to someone there and see what is up. If they truly do not know if he is neutered or not, then they may not be the best place for an adoption. Good luck!

Thank you I just called. Your right @ravenousDragon. The bun is getting neutered this week.

Latest posts

Back