Pellets

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HEM

Reaction score
Hello and happy holidays all
I was hoping that I could get some help with a concern.
Last Friday we drove 2 hours to my parents house for the holidays and brought our lil bun, Dilly. She has done the drive before and doesn't like it.
We feed her a salad every night of green and red leaf, cilantro, parsley, mint and basil and every afternoon she gets a small cup of Oxbow pellets and unlimited hay and we always have timothy hay cakes on her mat that she constantly eats. The second day we were there she didn't eat all of her pellets and there were some left over the next day, rarity. The same thing happened on the 3rd day. We returned home yesterday and she didn't eat many pellets yesterday and she hasn't eaten many today. She is still eating her hay and the hay cakes and her salads.
We get very worrisome when something changes with her and are wondering what to do??
She has been going to the bathroom as usual and drinks water and eats her hay and hay cakes, like I've mentioned, as usual, also.
Anyone have any suggestions or recommendations?? Should this warrant a trip to the vet??
Thanks
Eric, S and Dilly

Thanks for the reply
I guess we will wait to see how the rest of today and tomorrow go and if nothing changes call the vet.
Thanks again

She sounds fine. As long as she is eating hay drinking water and pooping I wouldn't worry. She just needs a few days to return to her normal routine.

Latest posts

Back