Can someone help me identify these bunnies?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fabiola

Domestic Diva
Reaction score
Hello, I need your help identifying my bunnies, I already check the sticky about breeds, but I couldn't find one alike these.

rab1.jpg

rab2.jpg

Last edited:
do they have really short fur? Dense feeling?

I look at them and think Standard Rex... too big for mini rex...but head shape and what appears to me to be short fur, bespeaks Rex.

I agree with Rex, short plush fur, curly whiskers. So either Rex or Mini Rex, probably standard Rex as mentioned.

Hello, I am sorry for not getting back sooner, the adult rabbits are 10 in long (13 including head) and weight 4.5 lbs. Their fur is soft and measures about 1 cm. I hope this helps, and thank you all for your responses. They are about 6-7 months old.

Last edited:
When I guessed New Zealand I was looking at the pictures on my phone. On the computer, I can see - and by the weight you say - that they aren't NZ's. I would guess mini Rex since a standard Rex is much heavier than 4.5 lbs.

Thank you everyone, I was advertising that my rabbits for sale were New Zelands, but now I can say for sure they are Mini Rex, thank you for your help...:wiggle

Back