Taking Rest after a heavy Meal

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subha92

Reaction score
My bunny is taking rest after a heavy meal. This the satisfactory pose of my bunny. This is the pose, i shall like to see day by day. [emoji4]
8730170c6c8d730d76d4acccee3aad4f.jpg

Please post your bunnies picture having rest or giving pose for the photo.

@ subha92, Is this a new bunny (since your other two died)? Do you have hay for him/her? (I don't see it in the cage.) What did you mean by a "heavy meal?"

108_6428.jpg

@ subha92, Is this a new bunny (since your other two died)? Do you have hay for him/her? (I don't see it in the cage.) What did you mean by a "heavy meal?"
Yeah. This one is the new one.
Actually in this picture, it is just showing the 25% of my cage. The rest have enough hay for him.
Heavy meal means a lot of green veggies with some chopped cucumbers.

By the ways, your bunnies bare so cute. Especially the white with black patches. [emoji4]

Last edited:
Butterscotch and Ellie live the life of celebrities here. ^_^

They came from a 4-H sale, where they (along with their brother Rascal) were being sold as "meat rabbits." My sister's boss bought them and asked her if she'd take them home. I ended up being their primary caretaker, which I didn't mind at all. I've always loved rabbits. ^_^ Poor Rascal died of heat stroke about a month after we got them. :-(

Even though Pippi and the other two don't get along at all, they are super happy rabbits. Butterscotch and Ellie chase each other, play, and get into mischief in the hallway and kitchen. ^_^ Pippi runs speed laps in the livingroom, and shows everyone how cute of a Holland Lop she is. Lol. They're the best.

Latest posts

Back