What does the "housing" for you bunnies look like?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cocoxbunny

Reaction score
I have become obsessed with googling different cage settings for bunnies and what it looks like from the litter, food, flooring, everything! Mine is a bit boring right now but once I get an idea on how I want to fix her cage up nicely, it'll all change

What kind of litter trays do you guys prefer? I would love it if you guys posted pictures and shared your bunnies house :)

(I feel like I have been posting too many threads)

IMG_5220.jpg

I have become obsessed with googling different cage settings for bunnies and what it looks like from the litter, food, flooring, everything! Mine is a bit boring right now but once I get an idea on how I want to fix her cage up nicely, it'll all change

What kind of litter trays do you guys prefer? I would love it if you guys posted pictures and shared your bunnies house :)

(I feel like I have been posting too many threads)

As your bunny grows, you may want to just take the wire top off of that cage and convert the bottom into a litter box. An exercise pen wrapped around your current cage would provide the extra needed space.

A rabbit should be able to take 4 full hops across his cage.

I can't take pictures of my buns' cages right now (my cameras are all broken, conveniently), but they have cages which are 28'x42'x42'. They have 3 levels or "floors". They have smaller litter boxes right now (just inside the cages, they have big ones for apartment romping). The top two floors have carpet and the bottom is vinyl lined with newspaper for easy cleaning. We needed the 3 floor type because we live in an apartment, and there's not much room for huge cages. But they also get a lot of exercise time outside of their cages in the apartment, so they also get all of that room to play.

As your bunny grows, you may want to just take the wire top off of that cage and convert the bottom into a litter box. An exercise pen wrapped around your current cage would provide the extra needed space.

A rabbit should be able to take 4 full hops across his cage.

I'm already planning on changing up her cage and open up her cage into another area so that she can be able to go in her cage and out to play whenever she wants so she's not always in a smaller place but i always let her out to play in my room and she's only in her cage at nights

We've dedicated most of our garage floor to our bunnies :)

everything you see is recycled down to the screws

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back