Not a newbie, but hello!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
:wiggle

I've been a member of this forum for a while and have been a periodic lurker, but am looking forward to being a more active participant on the forums. I used to breed and show French, English, and Mini Lops years ago- along with owning some other breeds in between whether as pets or show animals (Rhinelanders, Holland Lops, a couple others). After taking a rabbit hiatus for a little bit, I transitioned over to the "house rabbit lifestyle" and have really been enjoying all they have to offer as spayed and neutered house pets (although I do have respect for responsible, ethical breeders).

We're from California- I'm a vet tech, currently working and in school to become licensed/registered. My bunny's name is Breezy- she is a 1½ year old spayed Lionhead mix (probably with some NZ in there) that I "rescued" from Craigslist as a wee lil' baby. She's been an awesome little house companion and I couldn't have gotten luckier!

If the stars align, I will be bringing home my first Belgian Hare in a couple of weeks to also be a spayed house pet.

I'm hoping to start rabbit hopping and agility with the both of them in my spare time between work, school, and my miniature horse.

pll.jpg

What an adorable little baby! I had no idea that rabbit agility was a thing! I'll have to look into that for my buns.

Oh my word soo cute!
I've never seen that color on a lion head, I love it though!

Latest posts

Back