Runny nose?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BellaMyBaby

Reaction score
I've read it up a little but keep reading different things and it might not be anything? Because my Bella's nose hardly run at all, but when it does I only feel a tiny damp patch on her fur just underneath her nose, I spend a lot of time with her and I've only ever heard her sneeze once, her eyes don't water or anything, just sometimes I feel her nose to be a little damp and wondered if I should be worried for her ? I love her to pieces shes a perfect little bunny and very happy too, so if I find out it is best to take her to the vets I will asap but I'm really hoping there will be nothing to worry about... Thank you!

What type of bedding or flooring is she on? Currently shedding? Exposure to other rabbits?

It's hard to diagnose over the internet. Could be anything from an allergen to something more serious.

If it continues long term, a veterinarian could send off a culture and tell you what bugs she might be harboring, if any.

That is quite rude.

The people who reply on this forum are humans. Ones with lives and jobs and they dont all feel the need to live here 24/7 and they dont all have the ability to reply to every single post the second its posted.

You made your post as night. A time where most members are in bed, sleeping.

She's on shredded news paper (that i shredded myself) and hay, she isnt shredding and no other pets but I do have 2 leopard gecko that lives also in my room, she's going to the vets on the 2nd.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's on shredded news paper (that i shredded myself) and hay, she isnt shredding and no other pets but I do have 2 leopard gecko that lives also in my room, she's going to the vets on the 2nd.

That's good, then I would share your concerns with the vet and go from there. Sounds like she isn't bothered by it too much for the time being.

Back