Hello

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rave

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I got 2 adopteese here at home, Melody (whos testing the water out) a two year old fixed female, and her best friend Note, a soon too be fixed 6 momthes old. They got their own room in the house wich is a mess thanks to note who pee and poos everywhere, and they also get to come on many adventures with us outside!

As Im joining the forum, I thought an introduction of my two furryballs would be a good start :)

View attachment 1463614658382.jpg

View attachment 1463614750859.jpg

oh my word they're adorable! is melody free ranging near the water? i would love to let Andy do that, he hates his harness lol

oh my word they're adorable! is melody free ranging near the water? i would love to let Andy do that, he hates his harness lol

She was, lol, we where on our way home from getting her id marked and vaccinated, and took a stop by the water, it was a first time experiance for her :) usually keep mine in harness but I didnt bring any, so had to go withhout, couldnt leave her in the car now could I? :)

Latest posts

Back