Bonding Help

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kushmche

Reaction score
I've had my bunny Daisy for about 9 months now and I'm worried she's not happy. She digs into my carpeting, hates being picked up, and sprints the other direction any time I even enter a room. I don't know what to do to help her relax and like me, and I want her to be as happy as possible. Whenever she's out and about in the house she will run under the nearest couch and stay there until she needs food or water or to use the bathroom. Please help me make a happy bunny!

Most rabbits are very different from the cats and dogs people are used to interacting with. Few will come running up to you when you make cute noises at them, for example. I've found the best ways to bond with rabbits are just sitting or lying quietly on the floor (bring a book!) and waiting for your rabbit to get curious enough to approach you. Bribing with treats can work too. I've been known to lie on the ground with pellets on top of me and wait for the rabbits to approach.

Latest posts

Back